JF on Emu show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Why is Jill franks on the Emu show in her own high heel shoes :s Her shoes are clearly in the camera shot and are clearly not made by Emu. The show is about the boots not her. Shes raving about how many pairs she has yet she feels shes too gd to wear them on the tv.

Why is Jill franks on the Emu show in her own high heel shoes :s Her shoes are clearly in the camera shot and are clearly not made by Emu. The show is about the boots not her. Shes raving about how many pairs she has yet she feels shes too gd to wear them on the tv.

Yes, and they are right clodhoppers too.

So on the one hand she is saying she owns many emus but on the other her feet are too tiny to wear them? Well perhaps they are part of her gifting box.

On another note, the slippers that are on right now aren't that good. I bought my mum a pair last Christmas, she wears them everyday (except during the summer!) and they've already started to fall apart at the front :confused:

Totally agree....... crikey, she gets right on my nerves -it is always about her!! she also thinks QVC is HER company too with the way she always says ' I've only got 10 pairs left' etc, etc.... I just cannot stand her and refuse to watch any show she is on :angry:

I'm surprised that Jill does Emu's, knowing how much she loves her heels. I would have thought her too 'glam' for these awful boots (in my opinion!)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I fancy a pair of snuggly boots for the winter for when walking the pooch and doing the school run - but having never owned a pair before which would you recommend as best/better EMU or UGG??????? Thanks ....

I dont buy either. I buy British !!!! yeah !!!! and get them from the Celtic Sheepskin Co, based in Cornwall. Absolutely brilliant, and a far far better fit then Emu (I've tried them and sent them back twice )

Frankly ( :p) I feel that you only needed to type the first five words........ :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using) Tapatalk 2

I fancy a pair of snuggly boots for the winter for when walking the pooch and doing the school run - but having never owned a pair before which would you recommend as best/better EMU or UGG??????? Thanks ....

Bears Paw, Spooky.
Those are what I wear for walking the dogs. The soles are more substantial than some of the crepey looking ones, though I don't know about Uggs ( too expensive for dog walking so never looked at their shops)
I've never paid full price though. Always got them in TKMaxx for around £30.

Another thumbs up for Bearpaws from TKmaxx. Although I must say Celtic Sheepskin from Cornwall is divine and really well made. I found Emus to be too loose around the heel. Uggs were fab when I tried them on but for my occasional non-fashion led wear Bearpaws at £35 won the day. Bearpaws are true to size.

Latest posts

Back