Greetings from lulu guinness in florida

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Apols if this is a naughty post, please delete if not appropriate.

been a bit poorly since I got here on Sun night so not attempted the theme parks yet. Disappointed there's no QVC US on the hotel TV network.

So been shopping and look what I found on the webbie of a major US chain store. Clearly not leather but I'm going to treat myself anyway. There's a branch a few miles away !

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/search/results.jsp?fromSearch=true&Ntt=LULU+GUINNESS&ruleZoneName=XGNSZone&grView=&_requestid=100050

been a bit poorly since I got here on Sun night so not attempted the theme parks yet. Disappointed there's no QVC US on the hotel TV network.

So been shopping and look what I found on the webbie of a major US chain store. Clearly not leather but I'm going to treat myself anyway. There's a branch a few miles away !

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/...leZoneName=XGNSZone&grView=&_requestid=100050
Wow Eric's Mum, some lovely stuff there, would be tempted myself. Hope you're feeling a bit better now and can attempt the theme parks. I never ever would. Too scared. Happy holiday :wave:

How come it's so cheap?! I know it's not leather, but even her 'plastic' stuff over here is overpriced! Even with the £15 postage there's a little temptation there :) Thanks for posting EM - hope you're feeling better soon so you can enjoy your holiday x

I always thought it was an Irish company? It's very basic stuff. She's getting greedy, appealing to the masses - like going into shopping outlets. Totally lost my enthusiasm for it all if I'm honest. Hubby will be pleased :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Just tried to order a pile of stuff but apparently JC Penney DON'T ship to the UK. Came up with shipping address ineligible and wouldn't let me check out. I hope Lulu has this stuff on her website at the same prices - just going to check.

Nope, none of it is available in the UK. Not fair really. I wanted the luggage tags at AROUND SIX POUNDS!!!! That would have been my christmas presents all sewn up along with the phone sleeves, totes and make up bags etc. Come on Lulu, give us a chance to get some of these. The phone sleeve on QVC is about £50.

Just tried to order a pile of stuff but apparently JC Penney DON'T ship to the UK. Came up with shipping address ineligible and wouldn't let me check out. I hope Lulu has this stuff on her website at the same prices - just going to check.

Try ringing them. I've bought stuff from abroad on another USA site that says it ships but they have to do something technical at their end before you can complete purchase

She won't. It's a 'cheaper' line for the states. She also does different things for China and Hong Kong. And Q, and now maybe outlets!

I wanted that hip flask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reading that pop up again - I think you have to spend £100 for them to ship to UK. Not really sure I want to spend that amount. I'll think about it.

Last edited:
Sorry lulu fans, this looks cheap and tacky. It wouldn't look out of place with Hello Kitty plastered over it.

Remembered why you bought into Lulu in the first place? This isn't it.

Sorry lulu fans, this looks cheap and tacky. It wouldn't look out of place with Hello Kitty plastered over it.

Remembered why you bought into Lulu in the first place? This isn't it.

Totally agree Burlz. She's losing credibility by the second. The set of make up bags makes a cute prezzie, but for someone who isn't a fan as such.

Hi,

this is supposed to be a cheap "introduction" range - like she did in Debenhams some years back.

Its known as a "diffusion" range.

Not entirely sure I like it, but she has picked most of her most current iconic images.

I think some of it has appeared on Ebay already.

Cheers,
karen

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/search/results.jsp?fromSearch=true&Ntt=LULU+GUINNESS&ruleZoneName=XGNSZone&grView=&_requestid=100050
Hi, Erics mum, hope you are feeling better:bear:
Thank you for the link...gosh they are cheap:eek:
Now I know why my nieces did not comment on my Lulu bag or have any respect for it:mysmilie_1: They most probably thought poor aunty had bought the bag for £30 and not £300. On previous trips they liked my Radleys and the "cute doggie"

Latest posts

Back