Credit where credit is due

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maisie*daisy

Registered Shopper
Just wanted to let you know about some good customer service from Ideal World, yes I am very pleasantly surprised, and no I don't work for them lol. I ordered the joypad POTD a few weeks back, when it came it wasn't what we wanted. I rang the call centre as stated on the returns form . A very well spoken lady who told me to return it via post , get a receipt etc. it went back and a few days later my heart sank when a letter arrived saying we hadn't sent all the cables back . How we missed them out of the returned parcel I've no idea. Anyway after help from here , I went hunting and found them under the chair lol. I returned them with the letter and crossed my fingers . Anyway I now have an email and a letter , saying my credit card has been refunded . I was nervous sending a high value item back, and feared the worst when we had missed sending the cable. ... But well done Ideal World and thank you for a smooth refund 🏠👍

Glad it's sorted and I'm pleased that I could help with what the cables looked like x

Latest posts

Back