Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Moira C seems to be appearing more and more on Ideal World and I for one am pleased to see her. At least she is bringing us something different and I find her quite entertaining.

I recently bought the pick of the day mock croc velluti / security bag with bonus scarflace ( in brown ) and was really pleased with the look and the quality. Receiving the scarflace gave me the opportunity to play around with the different looks that Moira suggests and I must admit I prefer it to the ordinary scarves that I have.

I have read mixed comments about Moira's products but I am very pleased with my purchase and would have no hesitation ordering more. Thank you ideal world for Moira C!

"we've not changed the bags in any way, Just added and taken away the things people didn't like"
Always makes me chuckle :)

"we've not changed the bags in any way, Just added and taken away the things people didn't like"
Always makes me chuckle :)

That's my point about her being entertaining. At least she makes us chuckle instead of putting us to sleep like some people who appear on IW.

:1:

I'm watching her now, the womans a complete loon pot but such a pleasure to watch, no hard sell, no airs and graces and totally endearing.

Whats Loen done to herself :eek: her gut was hanging out in a terrible black satin skirt, it did her no favours! she was getting stroppy about having a new puppy delivered when the gallery told her off for not showing the products or giving stock updates, very unprofessional....also, I don't like her hair like that, it's too harsh and makes her look like an understudy for a tranny Sally Bowles, this afternoon definitely wasn't a cabaret, old chum. Shame really as I usually love watching her :33:

Whats Loen done to herself :eek: her gut was hanging out in a terrible black satin skirt, it did her no favours! :33:

That was the outfit she wore to show off the benefits of 21st Century corsetry as well!!

Latest posts

Back