QVC Facebook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
It seems they are curious to know who BurlyBear is,he has put so many funny postings and captions on there,its been hilarious,long may it continue.
Lynn:smirk:

Brilliant!! Do you mean the fans or the powers that be?!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

"Yes it seems to have hi jacked this page, puts me off looking at it.
2 hours ago "

:giggle:

I'm an "it" now, it seems!

2 hours ago "

Hello

Can you help me out, dont use facebook myself but have opened an account to see what all the fuss is about (cant stand being left out). Dont know how to find your page BB how do I get to it. Not really stupid but never used it before.

Ta

Hello

Can you help me out, dont use facebook myself but have opened an account to see what all the fuss is about (cant stand being left out). Dont know how to find your page BB how do I get to it. Not really stupid but never used it before.

Ta

I used my FB account (as I will not increase their member numbers) to see what all was about, and I must agree, they are funny:giggle:

On the "find friends box" type in QVC UK then you will find the page, which you can then put into favourites.

PS Still can't bold, I feel naked with this thin print.

On the "find friends box" type in QVC UK then you will find the page, which you can then put into favourites.

PS Still can't bold, I feel naked with this thin print.

Ta Strato

Got that far but how do I find BB's page, cant seem to see anywhere to search.

ps cover up your thin print its very exposed

I no longer have BOLD to click!!!

BB doesn't have a page, his comments are on the QVC page, you just have to scroll down.

After wasting ages going down and down and down and down (that's what I hate about FB) you may eventually find them.

Ta Strato

It's not BB's page Yorko, it's just comments on the Q page. They don't show up so you have to press 'recent posts by others'; I think. Scroll through. He's started some posts and some may be comments underneath a post. Hth!

Ta Strato

BB has posted on the QVC page, if you look in the bit that's called "Recent posts by others" you wil see the comments from punters.

It's not BB's page Yorko, it's just comments on the Q page. They don't show up so you have to press 'recent posts by others'; I think. Scroll through. He's started some posts and some may be comments underneath a post. Hth!

Ta for that

I probably never use it again after this as it doesnt really appeal to me at all, dont know why as interested in techie stuff but not forums (apart from this one that is):smirk:

Thanks again

BB doesn't have a page, his comments are on the QVC page, you just have to scroll down.

After wasting ages going down and down and down and down (that's what I hate about FB) you may eventually find them.

Instead of posting your posts on "post Quick reply" use the "reply to Thread" option, Strato.

BB has posted on the QVC page, if you look in the bit that's called "Recent posts by others" you wil see the comments from punters.

As far as I can see there is nowhere showing "Recent posts by others" either that or Im going blind, there is a whole menu down the left hand side but it doesnt say recent posts by others anywhere on the list. Cant see it anywhere else either on the page.

As far as I can see there is nowhere showing "Recent posts by others" either that or Im going blind, there is a whole menu down the left hand side but it doesnt say recent posts by others anywhere on the list. Cant see it anywhere else either on the page.

Found it, Ta to all

If you search for QVC UK (it should say 40,000+ likes) and go into that then there should be an option called posts by others or recent posts by others that appears amongst the posts by QVC. That's what it looks like for me but I'm looking on my phone as Facebook is blocked at work even though we can use t'internet at lunchtime.

You found it whilst I was typing at my normal snail's pace!

Last edited:
2 hours ago "

Youve been well busy on there, This was my first vist to Facebook and all in all Im underwhelmed (apart from your little dities that is), feel better now that I know Ive not been missing out.

i gave up looking once it got timelined. i don't see posts going down and down any more - just about half a dozen on the right that you have to click on to to see what was being said - each one in turn! stuff that.

I didn't twig there was a bold thing to click on. I do it by putting a b in the middles of two square brackets and a second b in a second set of brackets with a / in front of the b, with the word or phrase in between the two. I tried showing an example but it didn't show up because there was no word in the middle ........ hence my waffled explanation. Doubt that helps because you probably know all that but just incase ...........

And I've just confused my self. :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back