Help!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looby

Registered Shopper
did i read on here that if a purchase takes longer than 5 working days to get to me I can claim the postage back or did I dream it:confused:

How long is delivery time?

For mainland UK, we aim to deliver your items 3-5 working days from the time we have authorised your credit/debit card details. However, some items do take a little longer due to their size and weight, and may take up to 30 days to be delivered.

You can check whether your order has been despatched by logging in to My Account on the QVCUK.com homepage. Delivery to addresses outside the UK (when available), including Eire and mainland Europe, will typically take 7-10 working days.

Express delivery service: For most items and for mainland UK addresses only, you can opt for our Express Delivery service at an extra cost of £2.95. This will take 3 working days from receipt of payment and will have to be signed for on arrival –
so you'll need to make sure someone's in.

Magic word. - aim!

P&P refund for late delivery?....just wishful thinking on another thread I'm afraid.

Jude xx

Uh oh!

Snarly ordered 2 items in Oct. and they took 8 days. Sent email of complaint to webmasterqvc and reply received that p&p being refunded. Is Snarly a pot-stirrer?!?

Update: that was from OrderDate, not InvoiceDate, to date I received jewellery items. x Snarly

If you ordered by ringing in the order, the person taking the order usually says" your rder should be with you before (and the date) in that case, I suppose, you can ask them .........but it will all depend on the person you are speaking to, I think. Most of them are really nice and bend backwards to help.......and there are those one or two who are very polite but who are very "jobworthy"

Latest posts

Back