Presenters Ramblings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrOCD

Registered Shopper
These are a few of the things that bugs the life out of me condensed into one post, and they all do it...

Presenter: "so the item number for this is 123-6789 and it's the vibrating halogen window cleaner with built in contoured bust sculpter which will be a great gift for you mum, dad, aunty, uncle, brother, sister, mother-in-law, father-in-law, neice, nephew, neighbour, son, daughter, cousin, grandad, grandma, great grandma, 3rd cousin twice exhumed and who better to talk us through it than our very special guest, Mr Tat himself Terry Tossbag Terry it's lovely to see you again with such a wonderful bit of tat could you talk us through it please?"

Guest: "Yes i'd love t..."

Presenter: "Really busy on the phone lines by the way...carry on Terry"

Guest: "yes ok, like i was saying...."

Presenter: "already 2% of the stock has gone already...Ok Terry i've got to say i really love this prod,.. incase you've just joined us my name Shaun Nigel-Howards it's so lovely to have you with us welcome to Ideal World My name is Shaun and i've gotta say, (Finger in ear) 3% of the stock has gone, this is Terry and he is here to talk us through this wonderful blockbuster, SO, Terry why don't you tell us abit about yourself."

Guest: ".......Well,..."

Presenter: "REALLY busy on the phone lines now....Sorry Terry carry on"

Guest: ".....W,..."

Presenter: "5% of the stock has already gone folks, Terry"

Guest: "As i was saying, This...."

Presenter: "Can i just say it's been lovely having you all with us, My name is Shaun, Welcome to ideal world..."

Makes my blood curdle

"ok to turn this on you just literally push the on button and it's literally as easy as that"

Definitely RAOFPMSL.....& so true, you have that spot on! :mysmilie_483:

Welcome to the ST forums btw! :wave:

I used to like Debbie Flint, but she's now incapable of letting someone else speak a whole sentence without interrupting them.

Howard is such a pratt. Hes on the last chance tablet show and is saying about the 1/2 price event and saying them should move the poster so its in view of the camera, has he not realised that the item there actually showing isnt half price!!! its the joy tab while stock lasts again with 23% off not 50%, and tbh its always 199.99 anyway so not exactly a great deal

Wow, Mr. OCD, you are a poss match for our resident literary genius, Mr.B.B. And you know you've made it when initials are only needed. :movie::up:

These are a few of the things that bugs the life out of me condensed into one post, and they all do it...

Presenter: "so the item number for this is 123-6789 and it's the vibrating halogen window cleaner with built in contoured bust sculpter which will be a great gift for you mum, dad, aunty, uncle, brother, sister, mother-in-law, father-in-law, neice, nephew, neighbour, son, daughter, cousin, grandad, grandma, great grandma, 3rd cousin twice exhumed and who better to talk us through it than our very special guest, Mr Tat himself Terry Tossbag Terry it's lovely to see you again with such a wonderful bit of tat could you talk us through it please?"

Guest: "Yes i'd love t..."

Presenter: "Really busy on the phone lines by the way...carry on Terry"

Guest: "yes ok, like i was saying...."

Presenter: "already 2% of the stock has gone already...Ok Terry i've got to say i really love this prod,.. incase you've just joined us my name Shaun Nigel-Howards it's so lovely to have you with us welcome to Ideal World My name is Shaun and i've gotta say, (Finger in ear) 3% of the stock has gone, this is Terry and he is here to talk us through this wonderful blockbuster, SO, Terry why don't you tell us abit about yourself."

Guest: ".......Well,..."

Presenter: "REALLY busy on the phone lines now....Sorry Terry carry on"

Guest: ".....W,..."

Presenter: "5% of the stock has already gone folks, Terry"

Guest: "As i was saying, This...."

Presenter: "Can i just say it's been lovely having you all with us, My name is Shaun, Welcome to ideal world..."

Makes my blood curdle

I completely agree with what you are saying. However please realise its under instruction of the producer as to every word he says.

I'm pretty certain it's not the producer's instructions that cause Jacqui Joseph to say wow at least every 30 seconds

I'm pretty certain it's not the producer's instructions that cause Jacqui Joseph to say wow at least every 30 seconds

If you've listened to any production meeting, or any live talkback (what goes into the presenters ear), you would understand.
I worked there, so I'm not "pretty certain", I am positive.

The producer may be telling jacqui to enthuse about a product, but no way are they telling them to repeat wow time after time.

I completely agree with what you are saying. However please realise its under instruction of the producer as to every word he says.
I don't doubt you for a minute mate, It just makes them look insane and it's just something that gets on my nerves.

Latest posts

Back