JF's Fringe !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Does she not have a mirror in her dressing room her fringe has a big hump in it, mayb thats where she stores all her xmas presents for her gfs lol:giggle:

She obviously has access to Londons best hairdressers too. I cringe every time she gives the hair a little flick over one shoulder then scowls (pouts?) at herself in the monitor. The claws were in overdrive last night too. I thought Id watch a little beauty show before sleep last night even though I would never buy any GH but switched off as she does nothing but infuriate.

Dare I say it ? but I thought she looked 'old' ! she really does need to fill out a bit and eat more. Being super skinny on a mature/older woman is NOT a good look it just ages you.

i agree with you brissles she loves getting her flesh out but im sure ken pavers left his fringe on his last visit and shes wearing it " come on jill give it back " its not yours

Dare I say it ? but I thought she looked 'old' ! she really does need to fill out a bit and eat more. Being super skinny on a mature/older woman is NOT a good look it just ages you.

indeed it does - and that's my excuse for not still being a size 10/12!!

I'm sitting watching her on the 23:00 show - the fringe is a different colour to the rest of her hair - must be a Ken

Latest posts

Back