Email notification

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
I've just had the email notification of an order I placed that was on 3 easy pays.
It's one where you can track the order through Hermes too.

Noticed that now, at the bottom of the email, it states the easy pay amounts & the dates due for payment ( which is good) one taken now, one December,but for the last payment in January it lists two payments for the same amount on the same date!
Has anyone else had this? Bit concerned they're going to take a payment too many.
Do you think I should just wait till January & see what happens or contact them now?

if I was you I contact them NOW for clarification. Ive had an issue with QVC regarding payments in the last fortnight, whereby they took an amount twice!!, it caused something else to bounce in the bank which has incurred me a £15 bank charge and it took 7+ days to get the second payment back from QVC. Did they care about the hassle they caused? did they heck! They think that by just refunding the second payment taken in error that makes it ok. So yep definitely try and sort it out now rather than wait afterwards when its too late. Otherwise you may find like me that you are grabbing that proverbial wall to bang your head against!

Last edited:
Ive just checked my recent confirmation and it does show the easypays and dates, they are correct so if I were you Id sort it sooner rather than later, you know what they can be like :confused:

Thank you.
I've rung them & they said it was a " misprint" & confirmed it should just be one in January.
I'll still keep a beady eye on them come January though, just in case....not like I don't trust them or anything! :mysmilie_468:

With hindsight (10 years too late) I should have taken out a credit card specifically for QVC only.

It has been a nightmare trying to check payments, easypays, and refunds etc and I'm still not sure about them all.

I would make sure you have their confirming in WRITING; as they are not that trustworthy; maybe a misprint but whos to say accounts haven't programmed the dates into the automatic system for collecting payment!!!

Latest posts

Back