Pipa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Flicked on to watch some of the silver at 11am and really impressed - doesn't Pipa look fantastic! Really elegant..the hair looks great - well done Pips!:up:

She said yesterday afternoon on the eek show she did with Dale that she'd had it done earlier at/by Percy and Reed. She looked lovely in a teal-coloured dress. Dale said his daughter's hair is the same colour.

I don't watch Q live very often now but I did enjoy what I saw of that show - they were very funny and relaxed together and it reminded me why I used to watch so much! Probably my favourite presenters.

She does look really glam. She looks good in any colour, she also looks good in any clothes she wears.. she is very lucky :happy:

She has the confidence (without being overbearing imo) to carry anything off - she's far from beautiful but her personality shows in her face and I think she is quite striking. If I tried that hairstyle I'd look like a wanted poster! (well I do anyway!)

What colour is it? Seen her updates on FB and Twitter but no pics. She does seem to be able to wear anything and look fab :( jealous!! I paused a show a couple of weeks ago to take a photo of her hair as I was very tempted to go short myself!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

it's a deep sort of red Capi, swept right back off her face with height on top, rather a masculine style, but she looks good with it.

Pipa has a little elfin face so can carry that haircut really well.
She has a nice personality and is natural in front of the camera - a refreshing change.
I also think she has the same build/ frame as Jill Franks but does not get the flack for it.

I thought Pipa looked great I loved her red shoes but to compere her with Tova is an insult IMO as there is nothing natural about her look its all 'plastic'.

Latest posts

Back