Lulu and Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
Watching Lulu and Alison young togther is cringe worthy. Alison has taken plenty of swipes at other presenters for having work done to there faces yet she says nothing to Lulu. I really lose alot of respect for Alison when shes with Lulu. I guess ALison just wants Lulu as a best friend :angry:

I agree. Its a wonder that AY does not crawl into old Lu's top TBH. I turned off. Pass a bucket:puke: And yes dear we can all see you are wearing Loubotin's that you can barely totter in.:mysmilie_496:

Last edited:
Lulu has had a load of work i dont know how she has the nerve to sit there flogging her time bomb as the reason for her smooth looks and Alison knows it !! come on Lulu fess up were not blind !!!

Alison is against any kind of surgery yet coz its Lulu she seems to turn a blind eye, and i think Alison will find that Lulu wasnt the first person to come on QVC with no makeup Stacey frome Models prefer/YBF wears no make up everytime she comes on air way before Lulu ever did

Last edited:
Watching Lulu and Alison young togther is cringe worthy. Alison has taken plenty of swipes at other presenters for having work done to there faces yet she says nothing to Lulu. I really lose alot of respect for Alison when shes with Lulu. I guess ALison just wants Lulu as a best friend :angry:

Oh, she'll get there.
It's all very well to sit there & preach when your skin is plump and young, but that will change. To a certain degree, it already has. Alison is showing the early signs of the dreaded eye bags. No amount of 'miracle' creams, gels or whatever is going to halt that relentless march.
She's going to be jowly too.
There is no question in my mind, she'll have treatments/ work done. She may not opt for the scalpel or botox, but she'll try less invasive methods and feel justified in doing so.
She'll have to! She'll look a right fraud trying to get us to 'jump to the phones' otherwise.

I agree. Its a wonder that AY does not crawl into old Lu's top TBH. I turned off. Pass a bucket:puke: And yes dear we can all see you are wearing Loubotin's that you can barely totter in.:mysmilie_496:

Who? Lulu or Miss Ali?!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Had to laugh at the picture of Lulu in the DM going bare faced for Children in Need. She looks nothing like the promo for qvc where she's in the bathroom dabbing her red eyes and visible trout pout!!!!! talk about being airbrushed and top lit to within an inch of her life !!! "Do" au naturelle in daylight darling, and then we might think more of you !!

I'm the same age as La Lu and had a photographic make over with a top photographer in Harrods a couple of years ago. The photos were in black and white and I could make my choice from several he took - well, gawd almighty the photos showed EVERY pore and blemish on my face, making it look like the crater of the moon !!!! BUT in the finished b/wh photo I was almost perfection itself, well made up, hair blown by a discreet fan and skin as smooth as a baby's bum. It was hardly me, warts and all, but by God I'm proud to have the photo framed and on my wall !!!!!! So I know all about airbrushing, everyone who appears in a magazine has it done, or the photos could be quite scary for people to see reality.

Latest posts

Back