Yankee TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
I know its a few weeks away but does anybody know what the next Yankee Candle TSV is going to be by any chance?

yep desperate to know as its the same time as my birthday - so I will be having some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket on the day lol - any clues would be appreciated - whether it be jars, tarts, accessories etc - come on guys do ya thing! pleeeaasssee :eek:)

Last edited:
Thank you sooo much SCW for "doing ya thing" lol. Fabulouso as usual. If it this then my birthday money will be safe and I will spend it on other goodies that day instead. I have smelt Christmas in Love and it gives me a headache, the Apple and Pineneedle is imo frankly rather yuck and the Sugared Apple has hardly any scent at all. Ooooh excited now for other new goodies they may have instead. Thanks again lovely xx

I'm glad I ordered the Christmas Surprise on Sunday now rather than holding out for this. Can see it's a kit that's been made up so that it's easily split up into presents at prices to fit everyone's budget!! Would be sick as a chip if I was the recipient of the dodgy plastic flower.

Agree Valm, I think these new reed diffuser styles are really naff too. Can't see how they work either cause if the blooms are plastic how can the oils be drawn up to release fragrance into the room. It is nice to see little bits and pieces in there as like you say ideal for gift splitting but for me I wanted to keep it all for moi LOL LOL. I was hoping the TSV would have been large jars of the new 2013 fragrances on autodelivery every quarter. Still there is bound to be something else during the day for me to spend my pennies on ;o) Enjoy your day xx

cherries on snow makes me feel quite sick but my daughter loves it and would love anather one

Agree Valm, I think these new reed diffuser styles are really naff too. Can't see how they work either cause if the blooms are plastic how can the oils be drawn up to release fragrance into the room. It is nice to see little bits and pieces in there as like you say ideal for gift splitting but for me I wanted to keep it all for moi LOL LOL. I was hoping the TSV would have been large jars of the new 2013 fragrances on autodelivery every quarter. Still there is bound to be something else during the day for me to spend my pennies on ;o) Enjoy your day xx

the oil is concentrated and so you only need the stems to diffuse the scent into the room, if the petals did that as well the whole room would be fragranced far too much
and Spooky you are spot on with your observations about the fragrances, I totally agree. The nicest one they had for Christmas was the Balsam and Pine - unlike the pine on its on, which smells like toilet cleaner. I have 1 more and then that is my stock finished, biut the smell of that one is very full on Christmas tree, I love it - especially as we have an artifical tree now

thats usually the first TSV in either Jan or Feb is when they do that one as there is one coming up

the oil is concentrated and so you only need the stems to diffuse the scent into the room, if the petals did that as well the whole room would be fragranced far too much
and Spooky you are spot on with your observations about the fragrances, I totally agree. The nicest one they had for Christmas was the Balsam and Pine - unlike the pine on its on, which smells like toilet cleaner. I have 1 more and then that is my stock finished, biut the smell of that one is very full on Christmas tree, I love it - especially as we have an artifical tree now

Hiya, incase it helps my friend at Yankee Scents 4 U has various things in stock which are called Balsam and Cedar, nothing under Balsam and Pine, but various different pieces called Balsam and Cedar. This may be your fave one still about :eek:) xxxx

This "is" definitely the TSV as its now showing on the website at the TSV price, no mention of Easy Pays yet but there is every chance that this will kick in next week on the day, assuming they are doing them that is. X

I just got an e mail saying you can order the TSV now. Not sure why i got it as I've. only ever ordered Yankee once.

Latest posts

Back