deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

womble

Guest Shopper
Am I just unlucky or are TJC deliveries taking an absolute age to be delivered; I get things over from the USA quicker than TJC can deliver from their UK base. Why! In these challenging economic times you would think they would be right on the ball and get things delivered in double quick time. Unless they smarten up and get their act in gear; I hope they will suffer the same fate as Comet!!!!:

i agree i paid £9.95 for next day del on my item that took 2days to come,then when i sent it back it was £6.25 and it took 1day to get back to them it needs sorting postage across all the shopping channels is different it needs pulling into line soon !!

yup last time i ordered from TJC it took ages to even be dispatched, then it took about 5 working days to arrive, i don't know what they are doing, but they need to sort it out, its christmas soon, this is the time of year i expect it to be delivered faster.

I think it depends on how it's delivered, the higher value items are delivered by courier and usually arrive within a day or two but the lower value ones all go to DX first who sort them and they are then delivered by Royal Mail and I think that's why they take so long

I must've been lucky, because I've not had a problem with my deliveries lately. The only time I did was years ago, when it was over a week before they dispatched my goods.

Latest posts

Back