Maria Wynne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Can't believe I'm saying this, but the clothes are ...........NICE! At last, a range of stylish knitwear- I'm almost tempted to buy something!

I love it too. Nice to see a range does an XS to a 3XL too. Often really classy stuff only caters for one or the other.

Loving the grey waterfall cardigan. I might need to buy those coffee trousers that Kathy is wearing. And also loving how excited Kathy is about the range. Real enthusiasm for once.

I really like 106063, love wearing things like this over polo necks.

Unfortunately I can see the sleeves on most things will be miles too long for me so not going to order - definitely a range to keep an eye on though.

I like this range too and have ordered the duster drawstring vest. I wanted a couple more, but they are on wait-list, so I did not bother ordering because I might get something someone else has worn for 30 days.

Me too - I bought the back button tunic in blue - and I used the three easy pays voucher issued on beauty day.

I've just started watching on the +1 feed via Q Active and the pleated front blouse looks lovely (106061). A range to keep an eye on for a change...not just for the comedy value!

Jude xx

Hmmm!
When I click on Marlawynne Fashion Premiere Show I get Lulu Guiness.
Website up to its usual high standard again!

Update: I've ordered the cardi Kathy wore in the 9am hour and the Twofer, and used the GIFTOB easypay so not too great an outlay to try the range! I reckon that counts as another positive Q!

Jude xx

I'll report back whether they're worth the money..the pitfall of easypay I've fallen into on the past is making do with an item because the easypay takes the sting out of a £60+ price so if I could nip into Debenhams or similar and pick up the same quality for say £40 then I'll weigh up whether the style justifies that extra 20 quid & postage. I'm going to toughen up!

Jude xx

(mum writes)

I thought it looked somewhat old fashioned TBH and then I noticed it was another American range, so no real surprise there. As soon as they start saying you have to hide batwings, it puts me right off. I wasn't keen and waterfall has been done to death. I'm sure that's what Noah's wife was wearing on the ark ;)

Strangely enough MW's range is sold on HSN in the States, rather than being a QVC brand, she also has her own site marlawynne.com which might help spotting new items where there's no photo on qvcuk.com.

Jude xx

Just watching the 5pm show. I quite like some of the range but it seems expensive. Marla is very likeable compared to most of the other american screechy guests QVC subject us to!

i don't think the clothes do Julia any favours. Her tummy looks large in the top and trousers or maybe she could have worn the medium. There is nothing that grabs me, but its good to get new ranges in QVC.

Latest posts

Back