Mike Mason must be desperate to keep his job?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paul_s

tea and cake
Last night Mr. Mason was demonstrating this piece of junk...

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Ocean-50W...r-MP3-devices./DU134498/ProductDetail.raction

Now, with it being a bass reflex system the producer/Mike/whoever decided to crack out Microsoft Publisher and print the words 'Sound test card' onto a piece of paper.... with the frequency range this piece of tat covers.

Just exactly what were you trying to prove Mikey by;

a) covering the enclosure port with this piece of paper? It's as bad as the bloke on QVC from Bose with his pointless let's blow the candles out... wow, incredible... it still sounds like ass though.
b) I don't believe for a minute you used to EQ any sound systems in 'clubs' as you put it - if this speaker/dock system is anything to go by with you highly recommending it then you obviously don't have a sodding clue what you are on talking about.

I'm sure his lady/slash/goddess would love it though :bandit:

That is all. :smirk:

Last edited:
saw this myself last night and he went on and on. " but dont forget he EQ the sound for some of the biggest venues in the world" what a joke hes full of it . IF I WERE HIS LADY/SLASH/GODDESS. i would buy two just to drown his bullshit out !!!!

It just made me want to cry into my pillow at night :giggle: There's one thing selling an item but outright lies and talking complete cobblers is another! Mike Mason must have attended the same school as James Russell!

I thought before he had this job he was an electrician?

Obviously, a man of many tallents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet them two bullshitters were fighting for that item but manic mike won never mind james "if **** could fly he would be squadren leader "Russell im sure there will be a chance for you to bullshit about something over the weekend !!!

I thought before he had this job he was an electrician?

Obviously, a man of many tallents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i thought..

at one point last night he claimed "hes set up music in some of the biggest venues in the world" then dropped the bombshell that "he has sung in the biggest venues in the world"

so not only is he a wonderful musical technician, he's also an incredible singer wanted the world over by the biggest musical venues in the world.

and of course he was an electrician.

i used to like mike but the amount of bullshit coming out of his mouth as of late is shocking.

so not only is he a wonderful musical technician, he's also an incredible singer wanted the world over by the biggest musical venues in the world.
That translates to working on a cruise ship :wink::giggle:

(Which happens to be a very large venue if you count the whole ship.)

Anyone know if Mike has worked on cruise ships? (Paul Becque and Steve McDonald have done, from memory.)

That translates to working on a cruise ship :wink::giggle:

(Which happens to be a very large venue if you count the whole ship.)

Anyone know if Mike has worked on cruise ships? (Paul Becque and Steve McDonald have done, from memory.)

Maybe that's where he was an electrician and he met James Russell (Gift Shop Manager) when he had to tend to some lose wires or summat

mikes not the only one. woman on bid now (dont know her name) just mentioned how her gran has 5 broken vertebrae and 2 broken ribs because she fell on the ice, whilst selling shoe spikes.

disgraceful scaremongering to vulnerable people.

mikes not the only one. woman on bid now (dont know her name) just mentioned how her gran has 5 broken vertebrae and 2 broken ribs because she fell on the ice, whilst selling shoe spikes.

disgraceful scaremongering to vulnerable people.

That would've been Nicola George, another regular in the art of bullshit and flat out lying.

further to the conversation about mike mason singing to the largest venues of the world, i can exclusively reveal that Mrs Earwig
has just told me that mikey was the comper/singer at the world famous Embassy Club at Bunn Leisure caravan park in SELSEY
West Sussex and i think you will agree that theres no bigger place than that (he probably changed a light bulb or two while he was there) :giggle:

Maybe that's where he was an electrician and he met James Russell (Gift Shop Manager) when he had to tend to some lose wires or summat

Legend has it that Russell attempted to offload some Tanzanite to a retired jeweller on the QE2. The jeweller got wise to Russell and pushed him overboard... Russell was washed up outside London's MI6 headquarters where he was given a loaf of bread by a concerned member of the Bid.tv production team. They took pity on him and the rest is history.

further to the conversation about mike mason singing to the largest venues of the world, i can exclusively reveal that Mrs Earwig
has just told me that mikey was the comper/singer at the world famous Embassy Club at Bunn Leisure caravan park in SELSEY
West Sussex and i think you will agree that theres no bigger place than that (he probably changed a light bulb or two while he was there) :giggle:

Mike started out as an electrician before later on moving to
Holiday parks, then he did a lot of sound work for large bands.
After that he joined a band that Marina Berry is now a member
of (she'll tell you the kind venues they play at).

Latest posts

Back