green pan clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got some of these and they are brill, and i put in dishwasher. Mind you i still can't cook the
egg the way they do in the demonstrations, mine stick, but everything else great.

I've got some of these and they are brill, and i put in dishwasher. Mind you i still can't cook the
egg the way they do in the demonstrations, mine stick, but everything else great.

You haven't by any chance got one of the small grey frying pans have you? I've got one and my eggs stick every time but the other pans I've got from this range are brilliant.

You haven't by any chance got one of the small grey frying pans have you? I've got one and my eggs stick every time but the other pans I've got from this range are brilliant.
Snap Yes strange that, i've had the same experience DebraJane.
Glad im not the only one, thought i couldn't fry an egg. On the show he just slid the eggs out of the pan, but not mine

Me too! Put me off buying more.
I haven't had that problem with any of the others - I have the grey wok, the grey pan with the steamer attachment over the top, and the large coloured pan (I bought the cream one) which is brilliant for cooking pasta which needs loads of room - I leave this one out most of the time as its really versatile being non stick as well. The coloured range is similar to CE - colours are v similar too. Theyve got one of these in the clearance 833365.

Latest posts

Back