Okay, Another Easy Pay Code!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
yes, I got another 3 easy pay code valid until the 10th(the last one was valid until the 11th)!!!!!!

QVC are really desperate for me to buy from them it seems. Na! Na! Not using either one.:giggle:

Yes, i was going to post about this. I got one too, the second one in as many weeks. I never used to receive them. They are being very generous with the easy pays these days. I am not using it either.

me too, not used any of the ones I have received this year:

1. Nothing really appeals to me
2. If I was to buy more than one item as the email suggests I would still have to pay individual p and p which would be at least £5 98
3. I would probably then get my order about a week after I had placed it.

So it's a "no thanks" from me

Didn't get the one last week but got one today.
Won't be using it ,as i'm not tempted by anything i've seen.

Me too Donna, can't see me using either as already done half my Xmas shopping elsewhere & treated myself to the odd Kipling item from a site with discounts even on the latest collections...........also had a few bits from REN, Amazon & still pondering which lip doo dahs I like the look of most from Burt's Bees.........sorry QVC, too busy to shop on your overpriced site with its laughable p&p charges & less than speedy delivery times, will probably be sticking my EZ codes where I stick everything else I don't want.....in the trash bin.....*click*....! :mysmilie_849:

Are we allowed to know what the code is? I need a refill of my JW neck cream :grin: (sorry if it's not appropriate to ask).

CC

Are we allowed to know what the code is? I need a refill of my JW neck cream :grin: (sorry if it's not appropriate to ask).

CC

Code is GETGRG but they're usually linked to your account/email, so if you haven't actually been sent one it's unlikely it will work. Keep checking your emails though as they frequently appear t different peeps in dribs & drabs?

Thanks guys, I'll give it a go. I have been shopping with QVC since the start and I have NEVER been sent a code. I thought I spend a wad on QVC but maybe not enough :giggle:

You're right - I'm not worthy!

CC

Last edited:
I bet if you stop ordering they'll try to tempt you back with a code!

Jude xx

I suspect you're right. My spending with QVC has probably reduced by 95% since I stopped buying beauty items over a year ago. Now I only occasionally buy from QVC - usually clearance jewellery items or the occasional Kipling bag or Easiyo offer. In the last year I've probably had three or four easy pay codes sent to me, presumably to try to encourage me back up to previous spending levels!

Well I buy all the time so maybe I'm an easy touch - no need to encourage me, I buy anyway. QVC if you are doing an offer then it's only fair you offer it to alll your customers. If you don't then it's surely going to annoy people that always buy. Why do people that don't buy get the offers and those that do buy get taken for granted?

Money off code and I'll probably find something to buy. EP nah - I don't trust them or me to get the payments right.

I already feel robbed as I was dithering about buying a magnifying lamp and then a few minutes later - it was not available . Couldn't believe my eyes

Last edited:
Yes, I got this EP code and last week's and you've just reminded me that I sent an email to QVC complaining about the mis-information in the first EP correspondence, but haven't heard a thing.

Great CS!!

i didnt get his code but have the one from last week. Whats the chance of it applying to all the auto delivery options of the Bare minerals tsv on auto delivery??

it seemed to work the other way with me. years ago i bought loads, for the last few years i've bought hardly anything but the last couple months i've bought much more than usual. today i had my first easy pay code ever.

Latest posts

Back