Get Gorgeous One Time Onlys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Jude - fell off the wagon and ordered that! Never tried it before, reviews good, so will see...

Funny thing is I have one in my stash which I haven't used yet (so I'm no help am I?) Let me know how you get on with it. I prefer a small brush so I'll watch the demo...some mascara brushes are as big as loo brushes, I could take my eye out!

Jude xx

Lola Rose Effie Faceted Heart Bracelet
Item No 300604
OVC Price £25.75
OTO Price £19.94

A big thank-you from me Akimbo! I regularly use the CID mascara you posted the OTO details of and would recommend it. Over the years, like most people I have tried loads of different mascaras some good, some useless. My all time favourite was the Presciptives false lash mascara, sadly no longer around and this one is the nearest I have found to compare. It has a good smallish brush, builds well with a couple of quick coats with no clogging and doesn't flake off during the day. It gets my vote as you can tell, suggest you get yours out and try it Akimbo!!

Funny thing is I have one in my stash which I haven't used yet (so I'm no help am I?) Let me know how you get on with it. I prefer a small brush so I'll watch the demo...some mascara brushes are as big as loo brushes, I could take my eye out!

Jude xx

Well it was the fact that the brush looked small that tempted me (as well as the good reviews) - I tried the Daniel Sandler Baby Jet (?) and that's ok, very thin brush, also the M & S one is good, but the duo for the price is good so happy to try, and yes, better fish yours out and try it, as Pandora says!

Thanks Pandora I will.

The Emilia necklace is lovely in the cherry, I bought it when it was a TSV. It was a shot in the dark for me as I don't really like heart shaped things but I've made an exception as the stone is such a lush colour, also got the judy bracelet in cherry (339811).

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back