Just seen QVC's new website but can't see today's videos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claudia

Barefoot hippy chick
Liking the new website....I can see the watch QVC live button but can't see where they have today's vids....have they got rid of it? I hope not, that was the only way I watched QVC.

I hate their new website!! Don't even *browse* on it anymore!

Well to be honest it's the first time I've been on the website for a while, at first glance it looked much better and more modern than their old one, I have an online retail shop and design it myself so I'm very impressed with QVC's website...though I haven't tried to order anything off it yet, maybe that's a different story.

If you click on an item if there's a video available there'll be a "video" tab above the picture to the right of the tab which says Picture. Ofcourse all this assumes you can bring up the list of items for a specific hour, more often than not I get the current hour's items whatever hour I click on!
Anything that's been a surprise price, OTO or TSV have their videos removed when the offer expires which is frustrating too.

Jude xx

If you click on an item if there's a video available there'll be a "video" tab above the picture to the right of the tab which says Picture. Ofcourse all this assumes you can bring up the list of items for a specific hour, more often than not I get the current hour's items whatever hour I click on!
Anything that's been a surprise price, OTO or TSV have their videos removed when the offer expires which is frustrating too.

Jude xx

Thanks for that, at least they still have some vids.....but I really enjoyed watching a show online in the wee small hours, great to catch up on, but actually I haven't looked at QVC for a while, so maybe this is a good thing!!

Latest posts

Back