They know who we are

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
I went onto Facebook and gave of about returning an item under DSR and never ever getting the post and
package refunded, and an hour later i got an e mail from them, saying how sorry they were and to e mail
them, which i did. Im furious as i went to the trouble of sending 5 or 6 e mails and the system wasn't working
and then, thanks to someone here suggesting i just sent to customer care, and also wrote on the invoice, and
still no post and package refunded, and ive to send another e mail. They must think we've nothing else to do
with our time. But it shows they must go through the facebook questions etc. And its only my name on
Facebook so they must have had a bit of trouble to find out who i was. Not feeling the best so decided to
have a rant about it, sorry :(

To be honest, I don't think they go to a lot of trouble at all. If you know what to do it is probably quite easy to pull up names and email addresses from anything posted on the net. They probably employ people to do it.

Sorry you had such trouble getting your refund but pleased it's sorted. Often if you persevere you get what you want in the end. I give up far too easily!

CC

To be honest, I don't think they go to a lot of trouble at all. If you know what to do it is probably quite easy to pull up names and email addresses from anything posted on the net. They probably employ people to do it.

Sorry you had such trouble getting your refund but pleased it's sorted. Often if you persevere you get what you want in the end. I give up far too easily!

CC
Can just imagine them trawling the facebook page to see what people are giving of about. Must be worried. No i never
give up if they owe me money candycane. Just hate all this e mailing to get the post and package refunded, and told them it shouldn't
have to be that way. I've also returned another bag under DSR, so well see what happens there. Don't hold out much hope, its almost
like they don't want to refund the p and p he he :wave:

They make you go to all that trouble in the hope you'll just give up and go away! I'm so glad you don't though because your actions help everyone and I must make more effort :)

CC

sorry to hear your not feeling the best today barbs (((hugs))) it makes me so mad to have to beg for what you're entitled to - whether it's a day off work or a refund. grrrrrr. glad you finally got it sorted anyway.

Latest posts

Back