Sharif bags!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
Must say I am not liking these bags, they look tacky IMO. £44 for a little clutch bag with a picture of the Eiffel Tower or pyramids on it? don't think so:mysmilie_466:

Must say I am not liking these bags, they look tacky IMO. £44 for a little clutch bag with a picture of the Eiffel Tower or pyramids on it? don't think so:mysmilie_466:

Yes had a quick look on line and they do look cheap

What do you expect when Ronnie Corbett starts designing bags! But I digress....

Jude xx

He keeps calling Catherine "lady" - presumably he can't remember her name! Not sure about her dress either

Market stall quality I thought!! Omar would have made them seem far classier Liam :p

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Mmmm not nice---that was my opinion from the couple I saw.Again high prices for a cheap look.

I always find it kind of admirable, in a perverse sort of way, how some 'designers' manage to make an actual leather handbag look like a plastic one........! That leather & calf hair tote thing in the b/w print is a case in point, loving (or not!) the 'look' of those handles & trim....!:giggle:

Nice man, but I was thinking market stall too. Leather Kathy Van Zeelands (and I say that owning 2 KVZ bags in plainer styles). I remember many in her range were very cheap and tacky looking.

Well, KVZ went down the qvc toilet, like the greasy American who's ridiculously expensive bags were always in clearance, and l can see these going the same way !

i watched this show in amazement, the bags looked like something that a low level drug dealer's moll would carry, really over styled and tacky but they were selling out despite the garish designs and high prices.

Latest posts

Back