PDA

View Full Version : Dr Lewinn's Cosmetic Lift pack

monoboobooba
09-11-2012, 05:21 PM
If you're tempted to get this..

Bid want 74.98 + p&p and call = 84.50

or you can go to Debenhams and pay 51, with free p&p

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_157045901299_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty~txtdr+lewinns+cosmetic+li ft

What sort of half-brained imbeciles fork out nearly 90 quid without first having a quick check to see if they can get it somewhere cheaper?

VeeHF
09-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Monoboobooba I think it's a bit harsh to call anyone a 'half-brained imbecile', it's not the type of language I enjoy seeing on this forum. Remember that not everyone has either the time or inclination to trawl the Internet for comparable offers. Haven't we all been guilty at one time or another of an impulse buy without checking prices first ( maybe not to the tune of 90 though!) Rant over :angry:

Greg
09-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Monoboobooba I think it's a bit harsh to call anyone a 'half-brained imbecile', it's not the type of language I enjoy seeing on this forum. Remember that not everyone has either the time or inclination to trawl the Internet for comparable offers. Haven't we all been guilty at one time or another of an impulse buy without checking prices first ( maybe not to the tune of 90 though!) Rant over :angry:

Whatever. Bid are still rip-off merchants preying on the elderly and vulnerable.

petpixie
09-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Bid prey on the vulnerable and elderly who may not have access to the internet. They are vultures.