Chuntley give it a rest Fgs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
If she does not shut up about how "fat" she is I will throw something at the t v. Woman,you are one step up from Franks.You have NO idea what it is like to truly battle with weight gain.
And what colour is that hair. Hope you didn't pay money for it.
Even the soundman is fed up as he has just cut her mike.
I had forgotten how much she gets on my ***s

She was big once though, she said she was a size 16 before starting at QVC and showed photos on the Paul Mckenna slimming cd shows. I agree that now she has no weight problem.

She was big once though, she said she was a size 16 before starting at QVC and showed photos on the Paul Mckenna slimming cd shows. I agree that now she has no weight problem.

Oh b-gger, if 16 is big, I must be humungous. Seriously depressed now!

She's always fishing for compliments, one of the many reasons i find her unwatchable.
I have a pavlovian response to her, I hear her voice and my finger automatically goes to the remote and changes the channel.

there is nothing more boring than someone thin going on about how fat they are. she is just so vain and so up herself.

But she's a Pygmy Gem, that's why she wears heels all the time and a special stretchy lens is just on her! :giggle:

Seriously though, I don't regard size 16 as big, in fact, isn't it average for the UK? Catherine seems to me to be quite insecure .

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::mysmilie_478:Yes. Same when you go to slimming class and everyone has a starting weight of 7 stone and size 8/10

I like catherine and if u want insincere try craig , debbie flint and Jill franks. I think catherine tends to put her self down before others and probably reading aload of nasty comments about herself doesnt help. Give the woman a break !!!

I like catherine and if u want insincere try craig , debbie flint and Jill franks. I think catherine tends to put her self down before others and probably reading aload of nasty comments about herself doesnt help. Give the woman a break !!!

I think this might be aimed at me Autumn. If it is, I would point out that I said I thought CH was insecure, not insincere. I like her btw.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::mysmilie_478:Yes. Same when you go to slimming class and everyone has a starting weight of 7 stone and size 8/10

But they must be struggling with a whole host of insecurities lati, they must need help keeping to that size. Chin up. When unwell I was a size 20, I'm now a healthy 12. Don't give up.

Im just trying to say i think catherine gets a really hard time when actually shes not that bad at all , i also think shes the kind of person that would read forum like these and take them to heart

No, I have to disagree.
I much prefer those others you named.

I think this might be aimed at me Autumn. If it is, I would point out that I said I thought CH was insecure, not insincere. I like her btw.
She is insincere in my view.
Someone once commented on here that Catherine sells herself & not the product & I have to agree.
Im just trying to say i think catherine gets a really hard time when actually shes not that bad at all , i also think shes the kind of person that would read forum like these and take them to heart
The one that has a really bad time on here is Jill Franks. Granted, she is irritating, but I hope Jill does not read this forum.

Latest posts

Back