website has saved me a fortune

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
:giggle:
I was a real Q aholic. really bad, bought everything that wasn't tied down and was too lazy to send it back,although I did like most of the jewellry.
Just can't get to grips with the "improved" website. I get so angry with the useless thing I just shut down. I have only purchased 3 things in 3 months and 2 of those in clearance. In old days would do that every week. Also lost interest in watching

12 point plan

1 annoy viewers by using presenters who make you scream and want to stick hot needles in your eyes
2 get a YTP to redesign your website
3 increase your p&p sky high
4 double your delivery times

Any more anyone?

Change their programme title "QVC Nighttime" to "Nightmare" - no wait, that's how I read it at 3 this morning anyway! Ha!

I know what you mean,LATI, I wanted the Lola Rose Emilia necklace and had craved it ever since missing it as a TSV, so was chuffed to see it at £27ish. I decided to us the easypay code but couldnt figure out where or when to use it on the new website. I always ordered on the web before but gave up on this and couldnt be bothered phoning. I went off the idea cos it was such a pain to get the damn thing! And yes being confronted with JF is a switch off too.

It's on the page after selecting the delivery option - I think it may be the final page before confirming - half way down it asks if you have a promotional code or voucher

Aaah thanks for that info Mrsmouse, I must have missed it and seemed to have reached confirmation stage.

Latest posts

Back