£4.95 p and p for a shopper bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
OK it's a Lulu Guinness shopper bag, but even so that is just unreasonable.
I know we have all been saying this for some time now but QVC need to know what our feelings are about their outrageous postage charges and realise that they are losing sales.:angry:

Last edited:
Thats cheaper than going into town here on the bus & back . so for me anything less than a fiver to be delivered is good

Why not just include the P&P in the prices they have - it's not like you can get it without being delivered.

Thats cheaper than going into town here on the bus & back . so for me anything less than a fiver to be delivered is good

But for one fiver on the bus and back to town you could buy five things, ten things, as many things as you wanted to carry home. You wouldn't have to pay a river bus fare for each individual thing you bought would you.

They don't seem to care. Whilst people keep buying the P&P isn't going to change.

But for one fiver on the bus and back to town you could buy five things, ten things, as many things as you wanted to carry home. You wouldn't have to pay a river bus fare for each individual thing you bought would you.

That should obviously read a fiver - not a river. I'm on my mobile... Durr. :blush:

Latest posts

Back