Join clothes omg!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bookworm

Registered Shopper
Have never seen anything like this before. Can't believe the prices for these ridiculous clothes. They don't seem to suit anybody.

And what has Debbie round her neck. Looks like a cats collar LOL

Hideous tat. They looked terrible on the models ~ I can imagine what they'll look like on Mrs Average and it isn't pretty.

I was just commenting earlier how I thought I'm too short for the ingenue dresses, in Join clothes I'd look three sheets to the wind...and I mean figuratively bri-nylon sheets and wind! And literally you'd have to get me p!ssed to get me in any of it!

Jude xx

ps sorry if you've ordered any xx

There was a terrible wardrobe malfunction on the show last night, the "stylist" put Frankie in a top back to front which was completely sheer. Frankie didn't have a bra on, just a couple of strategically placed bits of tape and her boobs were there for all to see. Luckily Debbie Flint stepped in and told the cameras not to zoom in on the top and next thing Frankie was shuffled off the stage!

There was a terrible wardrobe malfunction on the show last night, the "stylist" put Frankie in a top back to front which was completely sheer. Frankie didn't have a bra on, just a couple of strategically placed bits of tape and her boobs were there for all to see. Luckily Debbie Flint stepped in and told the cameras not to zoom in on the top and next thing Frankie was shuffled off the stage!

Now if that was the US they'd be sued. Maybe not if the nipples were covered though! :mysmilie_466::mysmilie_62:

Latest posts

Back