B&W subtle???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Just watching the repeat and I spat my weetabix out when JF said .......

"Oh it's faaabulous and of course it's Butler and Wilson so NEVER over the top".

Looking at this load of vastly overpriced tasteless cheap looking crap, her idea of subtle is definitely not mine.

Well I have to reached for my Weetabix yet but have got on the last half Hour of the B&W repeat show.I really dislike any of the 'accessories' range ( that is being polite!!!) The prints are so AWFUL a niche market? ( well lets hope so I would hate to 'meet' one)I started to feel sorry for JF she seemed almost defeated by Simon's continual talking she couldn't get a word in,just the occasional drool.More Tonic in the G&T Simon?

I had a quick peek at the tsv this morning and I just had to LOL ...Simon and Jill just looked like the odd couple both drooling over a tatty bag....superb actors...

:song: The king is in the altogether, the altogether... :ninja: :song: :song:

Jude xx

I watched the morning repeat too, but could only stand 10 minutes. JF and Simon seemed to be having their own conversations at the same time, you couldn't really make out what either of them was saying....most offputting! I got the impression that they both wanted to be the main 'talker' and neither was prepared to give in.

I had to laugh when he was talking about liking the author Alice Hoffman and Jill said "you read"? as if he'd admitted to a crime......

Hilarious - Pipa just compared the TSV to a pearly king and queen - not sure that Simon was impressed
:mysmilie_483:

Just looked at the size of them, too small for me anyway (not that I would buy one ) I like to take the kitchen sink in mine!:thinking:

I had a quick peek at the tsv this morning and I just had to LOL ...Simon and Jill just looked like the odd couple both drooling over a tatty bag....superb actors...

Separated at birth I reckon. He is always butting in and talking over the other person, usually JR when she tries to announce the item numbah.

image.jpg

Classy.

Latest posts

Back