Positives about QVC presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I thought i would list the positive things about some of the QVC presenters so it wasnt always negative things said by myself :

Kathy = Seems very genuine and a real family person.
Julia = I enjoy watching her and seems pretty honest
Catherine= Has gd product knowledge
Pipa= One of my favourite presenters and is very funny and seems interested in the items she presents.
Dale= Has a gd sense of humour.
Alison Y= Really does know her stuff about beauty products and i like the fact she hasnt sold out and presents other shows.
Alison K= Again seems really genuine and after all shes been through cant say anything bad about her :)

Anyone else like to share there positive thoughts about the presenters ( yes i no its hard took me ages to:angel:)

Cathy,Debbie G ,Pippa Ali k and Julian .... bubbly,fun and natural

Debbie F. good at wagging her finger

Julia - gets straight to the point re. giving out sizing info etc., minimal waffling, gives you all the 'need to know' stuff on a given item. :up:

Miceal - seems harmless & the least fake of the lot of 'em, might even be fun company in smallish doses. :up:

Ali Y - wicked sense of humour & also, is potty about horses, so can't be all bad. :up:

Err.....nope, that's it, I'm done! :nod: :grin:

Positives:-

Holiday homes in Spain, Italy, and Portugal
Freebies from all the guests
20% of everything they buy
Hinting they want, need, the item on air
Free gifts of the TSV'S to try etc etc etc

Kathy - I really like her, she's the sort of person I'd like as a friend. Loved that time she tried to sing on the Birkenstock show and Nicki the guest nearly fell off her chair laughing he he he.
Catherine - She's one of these REALLY nice people that are so nice they annoy you. No one's that nice (that wasn't positive was it). She's pretty too.
Miceal - One of my favourites, he's always cheerful and very watchable.
Julian - I'd like to go for a pint with him and he makes me laugh. His jokes are so bad they're funny (almost).
Julia - She's very good at her job but she's not a size small. It's not important though, she usually looks good.

What was Simon Biagi wearing today? He looked like a reject from Showaddywaddy. For a handsome man he has no style or taste (sorry, that wasn't positive either)

how do u mean ( remember this is about positives not negatives lol )

I refrained from any direct negatives but thought (mistakenly) I conveyed that I don't share the opinion of what constitutes a positive.
My memory is functioning quite well by the way.

I refrained from any direct negatives but thought (mistakenly) I conveyed that I don't share the opinion of what constitutes a positive.
My memory is functioning quite well by the way.

Ok no need to take offense i didnt mean it that way , i find it very hard to find positives too so i had to scrape the barrel here but everyones entilted to an opinion :hi:

Ok no need to take offense i didnt mean it that way , i find it very hard to find positives too so i had to scrape the barrel here but everyones entilted to an opinion :hi:

All credit to you for your positivity. I couldn't be bothered scraping any barrel bottoms when I could get sincerely enthusiastic about other stuff.

As this is a thread about positives, I think there are many positive things to say so I will do a post on here...

Julia- the best at her job by far. Excellent at dealing with the product whilst being entertaining to watch. She would be a size small were it not for her chest. It must be a nightmare buying clothes that fit.

Catherine- probably my favourite. Comes accross as nice, honest, calm, sensible and able to laugh at herself.

Carmel- bubbly, sweet and likeable.

Michel (sp)- comes accross as a genuine guy, probably a bit of a joker.

Julian- a blokey bloke, I too would like to go for a drink with him. I have always kinda fancied him too, he's beefy not weedy.

Ali K, I won't gush about her just because she has been ill, ignore that and she seems likeable, sensible, educated but perhaps a bit too straight-laced for me. Sunbathes too much too. Oops stick to positives!

Anne Dawson, nice person, I like her and wish she would reign in the revamp, just be yourself no need to reinvent yourself.

Debbie Flint- I bet she is a real laugh and can imagine tears of laughter on a night out with her.

Debbie Greenwood- erm..

Craig- nice sensitive soul even if a bit too image-conscious (oops did it again)

Alison Y- fun, love her sense of humour, I "get" her humour, likes animals, fab house, knows her stuff. Has a twinkle in her eye.

Anna- articulate, educated, a good role model for teenage girls in everything except her weight. Being clever and female is ok, and its ok to show it.

Simon- not really my type but pleasant with the guests on air.

Charlie- smooth talking salesman type who I can imagine as an estate agent. He does have a laugh though so not all bad.

Pipa- i like her natural confidence and her enthusiasm is catching. Like her quirky style too.

Jill Franks- nice person, I bet she's a loyal friend. Would talk to her quite happily about make up but I don't think we would have anything else in common, I know she can be an airhead but I don't think she deserves the stick she gets.

Dale- now he can look totally hot can't he? Especially in black tie. He seems to have a sense of humour too. On balance I like him, the positives outweigh the negatives.

Kathy Tayler? I think she's far more competent and "together" than she seems on air.
Catherine? Vulnerable. I think she's less "composed, together, stable" than she portrays on air.
Jill Franks? There's not much of her

Oh I'm not very good at this am I?

Anna, Alison Keenan and Sara Griffiths (former presenter) refreshingly articulate with a better than average vocabulary and command of the English language.

Debbie Flint's dirty laugh...love it!

Jude xx

Last edited:
The only one I have any 'positives' about is Loen Love, and she's on IW !!!!!! qvc could do with her, it would bring a few of 'em down a peg or two !!

Latest posts

Back