Dennis Basso hat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Squashes into a ball, as per demo, so why £4 p&p when it could squash into an envelope?
LIAN Have you forgotten about the big warehouse its kept in, and the people who are sent to get it and then the other person who
has to wrap it all up , and post to you. :angel:

I have a Dennis Basso fur hat. It was a gift. I can't wear it when I'm driving because its so big if I move my head too much if falls down over my eyes. I can't see a bliddy thing!! It's beautiful quality though but would be very light to post. But if you've got a small head ... beware!!

Another example of qvc ridiculous postage charges. I know this might be unpopular as reading some of the threads I notice Dennis Basso is unpopular, but I like him, he has personality and some grace and charm. I see his shows mentioned in latest promos, so I guess he is here to flog his cheapo synthetic coats.

LIAN Have you forgotten about the big warehouse its kept in, and the people who are sent to get it and then the other person who
has to wrap it all up , and post to you. :angel:

Sleep deprived SB, darn it, they need to repeat that statement about all the people they employ out of the goodness of their hearts :yawn:

Latest posts

Back