No proper Saturday ngiht gift show!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I was really starting to enjoy and look forward to these shows but tonight, it says saturday night gifts with new cid, so I guess the usual saturday gift format is dropped tonight, no 2 hour show. New CID that charmless posh women flogging yet more slap. I will miss the variety of Saturday night gifts, it usually contains a good mixture of guests and products and I liked the green room and the guests etc. Whats this weeks one hour show? why drop the usual?

Yes thats right, come on ,we have to be-deck ourselves in sparkly make up,sequined bags and Michelle Hope as the party season is upon us and all those invites to neighbours soirees and balls and captains tables will be coming our way. Or we could stay in with a few Baileys and a box of chocs watching Strictly in our slankets:thinking:

I was really starting to enjoy and look forward to these shows but tonight, it says saturday night gifts with new cid, so I guess the usual saturday gift format is dropped tonight, no 2 hour show. New CID that charmless posh women flogging yet more slap. I will miss the variety of Saturday night gifts, it usually contains a good mixture of guests and products and I liked the green room and the guests etc. Whats this weeks one hour show? why drop the usual?

they should bring back the 'qvc selection' shows.

I agree, the format is ruined if they stick to just one brand or category of product. What if I had tuned in looking for inspiration for what to buy my 25 year old brother?

Yes thats right, come on ,we have to be-deck ourselves in sparkly make up,sequined bags and Michelle Hope as the party season is upon us and all those invites to neighbours soirees and balls and captains tables will be coming our way. Or we could stay in with a few Baileys and a box of chocs watching Strictly in our slankets:thinking:

Loved this post Bauble, we need to get up and start that round of intimate suppers so that we can justify yet another frock, handbag, shoes etc :mysmilie_15:that's why they've only given us an hour so we can get out there.

Latest posts

Back