Chalk and Cheese

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Watching the L'Artisan Parfumier hour - what a contrast between the lovely French accent of Florian and Anne 'You Know Wot' Dawson's less-than-dulcet-tones.

Should think Anne is more of a Tweed by Lentheric-kinda-gal. :hi:

Just noticed Anne's gray roots. Wot??? She doesn't use the two AMAAAAAAZING products they sell on Q to cover her overgrown roots?

Oh yes, the product on air now (atomizer) I bought on ebay the other day for £2.19 - less than p&p Q ask on this product. And there are lots of colour choices on ebay.

Ann used to live in France so at least she can pronounce the names properly.

I could have listened to him all night. Wish I had him to talk me to sleep

Read on her blog that she was wearing a yong Kim dress to her nieces wedding, she was stepping into the mother of the bride roll. When i see Yong Kim i would not think it it wedding wear?

Being Glaswegian myself I'm not sure if I should be offended or not! :giggle::tongue:

My Granny came from Patick via the Orkney Isles, her father my grandfather was a Devil in a skirt. She used to tell me up the Khyper Pass they made them stand on a mirror each morning on parade to make sure no underwear!!!!:wink:

image.jpg

:blush:

i don't get why....surely it's so cold in scotland, you'd want to wrap your sporran round your bits.

In days gone by the Scottish army used to lift their kilts to the opposing army to show them if they were brave enough to march through heather and nettles with nothing covering their tender areas then they could withstand anything that could be thrown at them, allegedly !:nod:

Top job:happy:
My Granny came from Patick via the Orkney Isles, her father my grandfather was a Devil in a skirt. She used to tell me up the Khyper Pass they made them stand on a mirror each morning on parade to make sure no underwear!!!!:wink:

Latest posts

Back