Debbie Flint's hair tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
Is Debbie Flint sporting a new hair do tonight? I haven't been watching much QVC at the moment, so it mightn't be that new, but it is a great cut and colour and it really suits her.

i think it might be a bit more pouffed up than usual but her hair always looks lovely.

I thought she looked great. Her makeup was more understated too. Knocked years off her.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Don't tend to watch Debbie any more as she is too over the top for me. Saw her yesterday eve and I thought her face looked different? Very plump?

Is she naturally a red head? heard Dennis Basson awhile ago say she was the only presenter with lovely redhead. I think Debbie Flint is very attractive, lovely figure. I know she was single awhile ago because she mentioned on air she had tried spead dating the other day', this was few months ago so not sure now but she is so beautiful I cannot understand why she was spead dating. I have always had a major crush, but I dont like her hard sell and finger wagging sadly, not that she would ever be in my league. Sorry I missed her tonight though.

At least she isn't a "small" in every thing, she is very upfront on being a size 16 in the DHS.
I do agree about the finger wagging it is very off putting.

Is she naturally a red head? heard Dennis Basson awhile ago say she was the only presenter with lovely redhead. I think Debbie Flint is very attractive, lovely figure. I know she was single awhile ago because she mentioned on air she had tried spead dating the other day', this was few months ago so not sure now but she is so beautiful I cannot understand why she was spead dating. I have always had a major crush, but I dont like her hard sell and finger wagging sadly, not that she would ever be in my league. Sorry I missed her tonight though.

I don't know about being in leagues but judging by her last boyfie she's not that fussy about looks!

Latest posts

Back