Nicky Lola Rose - Hair.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
I really do not wish to be rude about her, this is a genuine question. Does she wear a hairpiece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a very Downton Abbey matriach style and seems to give the impression she's older than she is!

Yes it does. She has a lovely, quirky beauty but really should update her hair. Still, she must feel good like that so fair shout to her.

I just think she likes the style, lets face it the money she must have, she can afford to have her hair right, so it must be how she likes it. It doesnt flatter her, in my opinion, her face shape needs a softer style. She does seem to like older, her carves, her hair 'do's' some of her collours and clothes. They say she is a tred setter but I would say Nickys style is very old fashioned, actually. I been listening to her shows for awhile and Im not too fond of Nicky, she seems to think the world has the same money, similar life to hers, maybe because she doesnt mix our of her 'class' very much.

I think she looked beautiful. She's nearly 8 months pregnant, with a two year old at home and
is still working, so if you take all that into consideration, she's doing okay. She always has
her fringe cut like that , her style i guess

shes arty and crafty and a middler. you can see she likes vintage clothes it does not make her look old.

I always thought she had a grip in her fringe.Didn't realise it was cut like that.

If you needed false hair you'd hardly choose this style would you? Nicky is easy to listen to and yes, she is looking weary but she did say that she's not feeling great. She seems to have a real love of what she does but I just wish she hadn't branched out into cheapo toiletries. Why?? Dilutes her brand somehow. She seems very palsy walsy with JF too - mwaw mwaw on air - quite unnecessary. I do quite like her though.

If you needed false hair you'd hardly choose this style would you? Nicky is easy to listen to and yes, she is looking weary but she did say that she's not feeling great. She seems to have a real love of what she does but I just wish she hadn't branched out into cheapo toiletries. Why?? Dilutes her brand somehow. She seems very palsy walsy with JF too - mwaw mwaw on air - quite unnecessary. I do quite like her though.

I have the opposite view. I would rather have a hairpiece like that than commit to cutting my own in such an unusual way.

Well its Nicky's hair and she can have it cut like that if she wants too. She must like it as its been like
that for a while. And Pipa had her fringe cut like that also. I say good on her for turning up to do the
shows, when she's not feeling very well and is heavily pregnant, and i don't care what her hair looks like.
She's always pleasant and smiling and good to her staff. She could have sat at home and sent someone
else, but she made the effort to go to QVC so i say good on her

I wonder what her hair is like like down.,would be nice to see.
Lots of working women work late into their pregnancy whilst not feeling too great (myself included)as it's a case of needs must in order to get paid and often doing very stressful and physical jobs.

Well its Nicky's hair and she can have it cut like that if she wants too. She must like it as its been like
that for a while. And Pipa had her fringe cut like that also. I say good on her for turning up to do the
shows, when she's not feeling very well and is heavily pregnant, and i don't care what her hair looks like.
She's always pleasant and smiling and good to her staff. She could have sat at home and sent someone
else, but she made the effort to go to QVC so i say good on her

Pipa suits it though. I couldn't comment on if she's good to her staff as I haven't met her or the people who work for her. As for working late into her pregnancy, as said, plenty ladies do. I know I did with all 3 pregnancies.

Im not a fan of Nicky or her jewellery which seems very highly priced for what it is. I find her very boring to listen to. Bland, like much of her jewellery. Some of the pieces seem very childish, in my opinion.

Im not a fan of Nicky or her jewellery which seems very highly priced for what it is. I find her very boring to listen to. Bland, like much of her jewellery. Some of the pieces seem very childish, in my opinion.

I don't like her jewellery much either. Very overpriced. I make pieces with sterling silver, semi precious stones and leather and I could make something just as good as her stuff, sell it for a quarter of the price she does and still make a reasonable profit.

Latest posts

Back