Carmel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont like how she plays the whole pregnancy and marriage thing. Yes Carmel we know you have a husband but do you have to mention it all the time.

She is looking good. Her hair is in great condition and her make up looks lovely. Nice outfit too, but she is always well dressed. Oooh see I can be nice:heart:. Also how beautiful is Courtney!

Agreed, she looks absolutely bootiful tonight (should also copy these into the positive thread):wink:

loved the way she thought she was talking to someone in Portugal earlier....even asked them how the weather was....but no,they were in Ireland :sun:

As soon as I saw she was the presenter, I switched off. Can this annoying woman not do one show without referring to either her partner or her pregnancy? Today she informed us that it was her baby shower last night; does she think we care? If I was a presenter on any tv channel, I would be very careful what I mentioned on air re my private life. As we saw with Catherine Huntley, she was always talking about Steve, her partner, and then when she split with him, everyone felt they had a right to know why, not that I don't have any sympathy with her as I have been in that position, but you cannot expect what you desire at a time like this - privacy - if you have revealed all publicly. Hopefully, Carmel will take extended maternity leave or, even better, will decide not to return to the Q. I just cannot warm to Carmel, Anna or Michael. Yes, it did take a while for me to take to some of the other presenters after they joined, but at least they did settle in. I cannot see either Carmel or Anna becoming a permanent fixture. At least, I hope not!

I dont like how she plays the whole pregnancy and marriage thing. Yes Carmel we know you have a husband but do you have to mention it all the time.

I think she's just happy and excited. And good for her, why shouldn't she be. She seems a sweet woman and I wish her and her hubby every happiness with their new bundle. We're all guilty of going on a bit when we're excited about something :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

louise66 I so agree with you regards Carmel, her pregnancy and her husband are constantly refred to. I find her quite sickening to watch. Just achieving the state of pregnancy does not make her a better presenter!!

of course people are happy for her but it's just too much me-me-me all the time. in the fashion hours, she refers to how comfortable whatever polyester horror she's wearing is "being as she's pregnant" over and over and over again. once is enough.

She is certainly milking the pregnancy thing and also the husband thing. I guess Im insecure and Im sure Im not alone in finding her billing and cooing over her marriage and baby.

She is excited and wants to share her happiness with us, I don't see any harm in that, but hope she can just tone it down a bit, maybe she can mention about it at important stages, I think mentioning the baby showers is OK and I would like to see a picture of the baby when he/she arrives.
It was lovely to see Ali's baby's picture (Simon Wilson showed it) I liked Ali very much, I think she is a very beautiful girl:happy:

Yes, I find her baby bump very neat - wish mine had been like that, but then again she is a very tiny person and I would have been surprised if she had been enormous. I think being pregnant suits her, but like so many others, I do wish she would stop mentioning it every few minutes.

Its not just the baby though, its the constant refering to 'husband' I think she would like us all to know she is married and having a baby to her husband! but we get it now. It seems Carmels marriage, husband, pregnancy will be rammed down all viewers throats for as long as she has left before taking maternity leave. Is achieving the state of pregnancy reserved for Carmel. I wish her well but I dont want to have to go through the pregnancy with her, as I try to shop

Latest posts

Back