Bob Mackie TSV 13/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, my Aunt Mable has a jacket similar to that, but then she is 90 and doesn't care about being in fashion! QVC need to move with the times a bit more if they want to stop us going to that dreaded High Street again. What were the buyers thinking?

Id consider buying it for my 91 yr old nana for christmas if it was about £15 including P3+P.Fat chance of that!!!

I bought the black fleece jacket from the last show, looked elegant with gold buttons. it did look nice but when I wore it the material was so heavy and unwieldy it has gone back. mega uncomfortable. all my other fleeces (not from qvc) are soft andlight and mould to the body.

Only two colours:thinking: I remember my first fleece jacket, a size small red and black one from the male section, (not QVC) it was like the Star trek uniform. I loved it to bits and had so many people asking me where I got it from.......then they were everywhere:doh:
But this TSV does not look all that nice:sad:

Only two colours:thinking: I remember my first fleece jacket, a size small red and black one from the male section, (not QVC) it was like the Star trek uniform. I loved it to bits and had so many people asking me where I got it from.......then they were everywhere:doh:
But this TSV does not look all that nice:sad:

there is at least 3 colours as the pics show a turquoise, dark grey and a purple options

Believe it or not, but I quite like the grey option. I doubt I'd buy it though.

I dont hate it, I like the purple and grey colours and I also like the fact that it is plain at the back! I might be tempted if it was under £20..,incl p&p!

Oh, no, the presenter is "her"!!!!!!!:eek: She already has said " £29.97!?!? Reallyyy??" :eek:
And the finger wagging twice already....it is only 3 minutes past 12midnight:doh:

Last edited:
:mysmilie_466: you are right, it is a double act, both pushy and the guest even sounds like DF.
I am switching channel to BBC, anything better than these two women:whew:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the guest is Abby Surgeon's sister( now there is one annoying person)

OK, so this jacket is generous so you might want to go down a size.
It's roomy for your thick woollies so it's not going to be fitted or anything.
The sleeves are quite long so you might want to fold then back on themselves.
You'll see the seams if you fold them back, but ....

Sounds a real winner this jacket!

Paisley is SO dated ! but then, what else can we expect from these yankee designers they force on us. I dont know about the BBC getting its act together, its about time that the designers in America realise we are now in the 21st Century and not the 1980s !!!! and the last thing us Brits want is to dress like their clientelle across the pond !!!!!

(Gawd I remember it took 3 years for the mini to reach the States in the 60's - the girls over there were still in prom frocks and pearls while we were doing the whole Mary Quant thing, and they repay us now with..........Bob Mackie !!!!)

I switched on the tsv and first sight was Debbie wearing the purple jacket, stating her ~~really? (shock, alarm)~~ and I was transported to the Christmas panto of Aladdin :happy:...wanted to shout back..."no it's not..." :giggle:

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back