PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Brooks shoes

Mommabear
11-11-2012, 05:50 PM
For 3.99!!!!!!!!!

Yes, THE Thomas Brooks from Savile Row, says Peter :nod:

radio_dayz
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
The lies become more outrageous every day.

I bet the shoes were made of the finest leather too!

Mommabear
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
The lies become more outrageous every day.

I bet the shoes were made of the finest leather too!

Goes without saying :wonder:

Mommabear
11-11-2012, 06:01 PM
He's just selling an Exclusively His enamel horse shoe ring for a quid, 18ct

There's going to be some dapper gentlemen walking around in five days time :happy:

Greg
11-11-2012, 06:42 PM
18ct plate - 3 microns - wooo. Rip off merchants!

Paul_s
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
I had to laugh at the Good Luck horse ring... if someone bought me that for Christmas I'd divorce them... man or woman!

aqua
11-11-2012, 08:07 PM
The Thomas Brooks shoes are not leather,they are plastic.
I know this because one of the other presenters stated it quite clearly.
In fact Peter Simon has a nasty little trick he uses when selling an item which should be leather but isn't.He did it tonight with the shoes-he uses the word leather during the pitch (..if yer shoes are worn or the leather is cracked ect) to fool the unwary.
He did it the other night with a watch with an imitation leather strap ('you'll pay more than this for a leather strap')-he gets the word leather in without directly making a claim.
He had so much make up on tonight he looked like he had been embalmed at the court of Tutankhamun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommabear
12-11-2012, 09:25 AM
The Thomas Brooks shoes are not leather,they are plastic.
I know this because one of the other presenters stated it quite clearly.
In fact Peter Simon has a nasty little trick he uses when selling an item which should be leather but isn't.He did it tonight with the shoes-he uses the word leather during the pitch (..if yer shoes are worn or the leather is cracked ect) to fool the unwary.
He did it the other night with a watch with an imitation leather strap ('you'll pay more than this for a leather strap')-he gets the word leather in without directly making a claim.
He had so much make up on tonight he looked like he had been embalmed at the court of Tutankhamun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a crafty old toad aint he? Is it his own doing, or the voice in the ear though?

monoboobooba
12-11-2012, 01:51 PM
He's just selling an Exclusively His enamel horse shoe ring for a quid, 18ct

There's going to be some dapper gentlemen walking around in five days time :happy:

:mysmilie_15:

mr_rossi
12-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Have a look at these exquisite hand-stitched shoes from Saville Row:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5697/vlcsnap00175.png (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap00175.png/)

And to complete the Del Boy look, this tasteful gold ring:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6427/vlcsnap00176.png (http://img442.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap00176.png/)

The ring looks like it was sprayed with gold spraypaint.

radio_dayz
12-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Pure class, and change out of 7!!

What more could one ask for?

merryone
12-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Pure class, and change out of 7!!

What more could one ask for?

Please don't tell me you're turning into a presenter, or am I just missing the irony? Change out of 7? are you forgetting the extra 19.04 to get this classy clobber to your door?!

Would just like to say that the shoes look like they've seen better days and as for the ring being hand enamelled, was that by an arthritic old lady wearing boxing gloves?!

What horrible stuff, well I guess the shoes "look" ok, but there's NO excuse for a ring like that, really there isn't!

Mommabear
12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
They always say to look at a mans watch to see what class of person he is. I'll be looking at his shoes and ring first from now on :wink:

radio_dayz
12-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Think I'll get both.

Always wanted to look a right Herbert!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul_s
13-11-2012, 04:06 AM
OK, who wants to date me? I got the shoes, good luck horse ring (you'll need it more than me!) and a Savile Row suit.

I've also treated myself to a Dr. Lewin's facemask and I've taken some of that Zotrim so we can talk more than I eat (you'll really need luck!).

I'm also wearing my Tommy and Kate sun shades (coz it's cool).

I'll bring you ladies a Tanzanite ring as a present too. 925 silver away :heart:

Greg
13-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Darling, I'm too busy praying and meditating with my Bid worry angels and plastic resin Buddhas. I'm sure I'm going to kick the bucket shortly! Must buy Worry Angels! Must buy Worry Angels! Orgasm over the excitement of the Clearance Avalanche!

Enigma
13-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Don't use the words "orgasm" and "avalanche" in the same sentence. It just sounds wrong.

Akimbo
13-11-2012, 12:39 PM
OK, who wants to date me? I got the shoes, good luck horse ring (you'll need it more than me!) and a Savile Row suit.

I've also treated myself to a Dr. Lewin's facemask and I've taken some of that Zotrim so we can talk more than I eat (you'll really need luck!).

I'm also wearing my Tommy and Kate sun shades (coz it's cool).

I'll bring you ladies a Tanzanite ring as a present too. 925 silver away :heart:

Is that a Jimmy Savile Row Suit? Could be a deal-breaker!

Jude xx

YORKO
13-11-2012, 12:44 PM
They always say to look at a mans watch to see what class of person he is. I'll be looking at his shoes and ring first from now on :wink:

I always check a mans ring out first :giggle:

Mommabear
13-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I always check a mans ring out first :giggle:

No comment :smirk:

Greg
13-11-2012, 02:47 PM

Looking at waist height is usually all that I need to know... :blush:

Paul_s
13-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Is that a Jimmy Savile Row Suit? Could be a deal-breaker!

Jude xx

I'll be wearing my Harbour Bay jumper and T&K boutique jeans when I take you out :heart: I need to look cool when we walk..... alone we go hand in hand I want to show you my Billie Jean routine like Peter Simon does when he's selling those picture frames with a couple of negatives stuck inside.....comes complete with plastic gold painted plaque... limited edition 1 of 100. :drunk:

Jaismin Madona
20-02-2013, 05:10 AM
Hey The Thomas Brooks shoes is not good quality of shoes. One of my friend also purchase it but it is not good quality shoes.

earwig
20-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Hey The Thomas Brooks shoes is not good quality of shoes. One of my friend also purchase it but it is not good quality shoes.

yer dont say!