Debbie Flints hard sell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I really think she is getting worse. Tonight she has been so very pushy, telling people to order auto delivery and then cancel?? Crazy. Was she a timeshare shark or insurance saleswoman beforehand? Her constant pushing, finger wagging, pleading for orders. She is by far and away the worst offender on qvc.

I really think she is getting worse. Tonight she has been so very pushy, telling people to order auto delivery and then cancel?? Crazy. Was she a timeshare shark or insurance saleswoman beforehand? Her constant pushing, finger wagging, pleading for orders. She is by far and away the worst offender on qvc.

Probably paid on a commission basis

She must be so very desperate then. She uses such high pressure sales techniques.

In the last few minutes she is saying 'get this as well' split it up for pressies, whatever you do, get it now' Bullying and cajoling

I often wonder if they have a sales leader board and those at the top get the pick of the best TSVs and the chance to go over to the States etc

Didn't she also say buy it on AD and you will find somebody to give the later deliveries too? Sorry but I'm not spending £45 on something on the off chance I can gift it (I hate that term!).

To be fair to the BM ladies they showed the £30+ eye palette earlier and suggested it as a gift for a special friend who you would spend a bit more on, not for the dog walker like the QVC presenters would suggest!

She did say that. Also today I heard her say something about if you dont like the idea of being associated with shopping at qvc, just order online and pretend you ordered just from an online company. What a ridiculous remark. I think she was refering to being embarassed at ordering from qvc, surely that is insulting to regular qvc customers. I cannot qoute her verbatim, but I am sure I heard her say something like this, wish I could remember exactly how she phrased it. She is like a timeshare shark on amphetamine.

I often wonder if they have a sales leader board and those at the top get the pick of the best TSVs and the chance to go over to the States etc

I don't believe they are on commission,but I believe there must be some incentive to sell,sell,sell.This is how I envisage it.

As a qvc customer I find it offensive for it to be infered that shopping from television is something to be embarassed about or ashamed of. Especially this kind of remark coming form a presenter. If shopping from tv is uncool then what to be said about shopping tv presenters!

Surely the 'hard sell' approach can only ever work in a face to face environment like when someone's buying a car or timeshare etc. Anybody that bought because they were hard sold by a person in a box in their lounge shouldn't be in charge of a debit or credit card :)

hey, weren't you in love with her yesterday until you saw the french guy? :grin:

I find her very attracive, lovely figure and that but the hard sell is off putting. Its a shame she goes overboard with the hard sell.

I used to think Debbie was great. She was so much fun to watch. I thought it would take her a while to settle back into Q and I sat back and waited for the fun to begin....and waited..... and waited...... Still waiting. She's like a completely different person. Totally focused on getting that sale to the detriment of all else. I know that's the whole point, but to keep the viewer interested there's got to be some warmth and humour injected in somewhere along the line and I'm afraid for me, Debbie has lost her shine.

Surely the 'hard sell' approach can only ever work in a face to face environment like when someone's buying a car or timeshare etc. Anybody that bought because they were hard sold by a person in a box in their lounge shouldn't be in charge of a debit or credit card :)

Here here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find her very attracive, lovely figure and that but the hard sell is off putting. Its a shame she goes overboard with the hard sell.

You mean she's okay until she opens her mouth ????? emmmmm

Latest posts

Back