OTO for NN at 10pm tonight??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Anyone know?? Still on the hunt for a bargain king flannel set...prices seem really high now for all the flannel :doh:

Anyone know?? Still on the hunt for a bargain king flannel set...prices seem really high now for all the flannel :doh:

I think Microfleece is the way to go now. It is toasting warm, no sheet shock and dries really fast unlike flannel.

This is one that I didn't buy - think some people found it a bit stretchy

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic...c=800285-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-800285

I bought the one below which is good quality. Don't like the scroll pattern much but am toasty warm

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic...c=800409-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-800409

There is a TSV towards the end of November but SCW thinks it may be a throw

I'd worry with fleece bedding that I'd never get the cat hair off the bed. Let alone never get the cats off the bed!

I'd worry with fleece bedding that I'd never get the cat hair off the bed. Let alone never get the cats off the bed!

Yes I think you are right. Could you shut the bedroom door? Don't have any pets - just one orchid plant - but I think that cat hair would stick to it. You could experiment by putting a black fleece on the settee and seeing how much cat hair accumulated.

I have a cat and there is no way would she even attempt to get on the bed.
She thinks they implode. Amazing what paper bags can do lol

I'm often tempted by some of the offers, but they are no good for me because they are in sets. All our beds are 4' or doubles with KS duvets.

I have a cat and there is no way would she even attempt to get on the bed.
She thinks they implode. Amazing what paper bags can do lol

I'm often tempted by some of the offers, but they are no good for me because they are in sets. All our beds are 4' or doubles with KS duvets.

Minim, i have a king size bed and a super king duvet, and the sheets have elastic all round and you just tuck them in,
if you are ever tempted. I love the flannel, its so cosy and on the bed now. Love it :happy:

I could shut them out of the bedroom if I wanted my landing carpet ripped to shreds. They have the run of the place other than kitchen so I think it's too late. I give the cotton bedding a once over with a clothes brush which keeps me happy, and them.

I have a double bed and have a kingsize quilt.I just accept I've got to buy the kingsize.I may even sell the bottom sheets or give them away as I'm inundated with bottom sheets.

I have NN Flannel and don't get a choice about cats on the bed. As soon as I change the bed and fluff up the feather bed I can guarantee where to find my two. So I cover the top of the bed with the throw, then when I change the bed weight the throw on the floor and use my Gtech to hoover the throw and the quilt cover before washing.

Latest posts

Back