Patrick Hoy Quacker Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Never thought I'd start a thread about quacker but I will confess I have a christmas sweater (bought for a specific do honest) and the quality is excellent. I fully expected to donate it to charity after the event but I've actually squirrelled it away in the loft and I'll bring it out to embarrass my kids some time in the future.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that Patrick seems a great guest, knowledgable about the garments (sizes and wash care), able to string a sentence together. More guests like this please QVC.

Jude xx :sun:

Quack indeed! More disturbing it's another positive comment for QVC...I'm becoming feeble-minded.

Pass me the phone I fancy being a T caller!

Jude xx

Quack indeed! More disturbing it's another positive comment for QVC...I'm becoming feeble-minded.

Pass me the phone I fancy being a T caller!

Jude xx

Jude you need to go and lie down in a dark room and hope the feeling passes quickly!!!! :nod: :giggle:

I've just sprained my ankle jumping to the phone...I'll mention it when I get through....right so it's 0800 54 44 34 yes?

Jude xx

OMG menopause kicking in is worse than I thought...I'll ask Julia 'bout it when they answer!

Talking of good guests the Jacqueline Kennedy guest is so interesting. Lovely to hear all the Kennedy stories.

Debbie G looks stunning

Keep talking LE Lover I'm hoping my quacker moment will pass unnoticed. I agree about the Jackie Kennedy guest, very easy to listen to.

Jude xx

My name is disenchanted and I am a recovering Quacker Christmas sweater addict. It's been four years since my last purchase.

I bought it - Last Clicks - when I was manning a mulled wine and mince pie stall at a Christmas Fair and it was much admired!!! Have worn it every Dec 25th since - 100% cotton, machine washable, no ironing........and it annoys my dear mother-in-law, bonus!!

I bought it - Last Clicks - when I was manning a mulled wine and mince pie stall at a Christmas Fair and it was much admired!!! Have worn it every Dec 25th since - 100% cotton, machine washable, no ironing........and it annoys my dear mother-in-law, bonus!!

Any chance of a pic? I could do with a good laugh!

I have a top :blush: I bought it about 4 yrs ago as an OTO

This one in black and it has a butterfly on the back shoulder. I have only worn it twice, but I have had compliments both times.The material is very good and soft. The only reason why I have not worn it more is, I think it is a bit too "embellished" :blush:
144453_pk.102

Now I'm well jel - as they say in my neck of the woods. I've only got 7 sequins on mine.......

As we are in the confessing mode .......................I have a lime green sweater with a cocktail glass emblazzoned on the front. The quality is excellent and it washes well - but I've only worn it a couple of times. My DIL and I were 'into' trying different cocktails at the time and I thought it would be a laugh to wear it whilst we were doing a tasting. Oh! well it was funny at the time!!!!

Latest posts

Back