Clarisonic - help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I purchased the tsv clarisonic last week and have been using it since last wednesday. I didnt see the presentation and there was no video later in the day. Anyway, since using it i have had about 6 spots come up around my mouth and nose. My skin feels a bit sore and quite honestly my skin looks a mess. My skin has been really quite good recently since using judith williams luxury diamond cleanser with the brush. I have always had a tendency for clogged pores around nose and chin and thought the clarisonic might be the answer. Has anyone else had the problem of spots. Should I remove makeup before using it? The first time I used it i used the deep pore brush but since then have moved to the sensitive brush head. Any tips greatly received, I dont want to send it back because i can see that the pores around my nose seem clearer but am not seeing a "glow" as others have reported on the reviews.

I had spots come out when I first started using mine. My skin didn't feel sore though but I use the delicate heads as I have some redness across my nose and cheeks. Oh, and I don't remove my makeup first. I also only use mine once a day. HTH but I know Donna is one of the experts on them.

I had spots come out when I first started using mine. My skin didn't feel sore though but I use the delicate heads as I have some redness across my nose and cheeks. Oh, and I don't remove my makeup first. I also only use mine once a day. HTH but I know Donna is one of the experts on them.
Thanks Anne, I must admit I did rather "go for it" when I first received it by using the deep pore brush. Can I assume that you dont get spots now. Do you just use it in the evening to remove make up etc.

Yes, always start with the Delicate head, its blue. The deep pore one click out the middle and put it on the machine and only use round the nose. Do not push it into the skin just skim lightly over the face. You can if you prefer take your make up off first then use the Clarisonic(you will be shocked at the dirt which will still come off).

Give it another two weeks and if still not happy send it back.

Yes, always start with the Delicate head, its blue. The deep pore one click out the middle and put it on the machine and only use round the nose. Do not push it into the skin just skim lightly over the face. You can if you prefer take your make up off first then use the Clarisonic(you will be shocked at the dirt which will still come off).

Give it another two weeks and if still not happy send it back.

Thanks Donna, I appreciate your advice. As I said to Anne, I think maybe I was a bit over zealous when I first got it and I have been pressing a bit too hard by the sounds of it, probably because it doesnt feel as if its doing much - I was expecting a scrubbing action and it is much more subtle than that but obviously very very effective. I will use the delicate head tonight. I do intend to give it a good try out and am hoping my skin will settle down.
Thanks again:happy:

Thanks Anne, I must admit I did rather "go for it" when I first received it by using the deep pore brush. Can I assume that you dont get spots now. Do you just use it in the evening to remove make up etc.

I still do get the odd hormonal breakout but they are very, very rare now. I'm lazy and as I usually only wear foundation I take that off with wipes at night:blush: and use my Clarisonic in the morning as I rinse my face off fully under the shower afterwards. I suppse I should do it the other way around but it works for me at the moment.

I have tried with both the normal and sensitive brush but they are both too harsh for me.

Hope your skin does settle down reflexgirl as I do love mine.

Had the same problem at first. As said by others, do not push into your skin just hold very lightly. Love mine but do not use it every day.

Latest posts

Back