One Touch Can Opener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Doubtless the demonstration for this will look good. But you can buy it cheaper elsewhere. It does work brilliantly - until the battery fails. You get no warning, and most folk end up with a can with an opener that just will not come off, no matter what you do. Take my advice, and avoid it like the plague !

Thanks for the warning. I had considered buying it ( not from IW though ) but I won't bother now.

I bought one from Lakeland and I found it did not like the the cans very much and I ended up throwing it away and going back to the manual version..
I bought mine as I read good reviews on here.

I brought one and it was no where near as easy to operate as they said on the demos. You had to jiggle and fiddle to get it working and then like the above poster said the battrey died when it was opening a tin and I could not get it off. I ended up throwing it and the tin away. Complete crap, avoid like the plague

Thanks

Doubtless the demonstration for this will look good. But you can buy it cheaper elsewhere. It does work brilliantly - until the battery fails. You get no warning, and most folk end up with a can with an opener that just will not come off, no matter what you do. Take my advice, and avoid it like the plague !
Ermm i was intrested in this one -- not not more; thank you

Any one else input? Tried it?

I brought one and it was no where near as easy to operate as they said on the demos. You had to jiggle and fiddle to get it working and then like the above poster said the battrey died when it was opening a tin and I could not get it off. I ended up throwing it and the tin away. Complete crap, avoid like the plague

One to avoid thanks

why dont you just buy an electric can opener from argos, ive had mine many years without any probs, cant use manual one cause of arthritis, so not worth worrying over in the grand scheme of things............a can opener i ask yer? can they think of anything more dull to sell!!!

Mine came free with something else and it still ended up in the BIN as every one else has said avoid it like the plague.

Latest posts

Back