Back in the UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia

Registered Shopper
Welsh borders. Near good salmon river for my husba
Hello all. I didn’t want you to think that I had fallen off the forum. We were visiting our daughter, son in law and grand kiddies in France back in September and had a bad car crash. Not our fault, it was young teenagers joyriding in a stolen car. I was in hospital until last week, then flown home in the air ambulance (the one I used to work for and boy did I get some stick! I came out of our local hospital yesterday and am I glad to be home. Hubby just had cuts and bruises, but it has been a worrying time for him. I just have to go back to physio every day for the next few weeks and then I should be well on the road to recovery.
It’s still a bit painful typing, but if I don’t get chance again, happy Christmas to you all. How’s Benny? The day we left for France, he had to go back to hospital for some test results.

get well soon and welcome back to the forum. looks like you could do with some worry angels:thinking:

Welcome back Julia, sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you and hubby are ok :heart:

How’s Benny? The day we left for France, he had to go back to hospital for some test results.

Sorry Julia, I never saw this! Yeah feeling good in myself, but on tablets for the time being... hope you are feeling a bit better

Just seen this! I hope you're well on the mend now Julia and you enjoyed Xmas. Come back and join in again soon xx

Latest posts

Back