PDA

View Full Version : Back in the UK

Julia
13-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Hello all. I didnít want you to think that I had fallen off the forum. We were visiting our daughter, son in law and grand kiddies in France back in September and had a bad car crash. Not our fault, it was young teenagers joyriding in a stolen car. I was in hospital until last week, then flown home in the air ambulance (the one I used to work for and boy did I get some stick! I came out of our local hospital yesterday and am I glad to be home. Hubby just had cuts and bruises, but it has been a worrying time for him. I just have to go back to physio every day for the next few weeks and then I should be well on the road to recovery.
Itís still a bit painful typing, but if I donít get chance again, happy Christmas to you all. Howís Benny? The day we left for France, he had to go back to hospital for some test results.

bidtvbs
13-11-2012, 05:26 PM
get well soon and welcome back to the forum. looks like you could do with some worry angels:thinking:

Bexi
13-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Welcome back Julia, sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you and hubby are ok :heart:

Flying Pigs
14-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Hope you continue to make a full recovery and are back on the forum seen.

Flying Pigs
27-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Hello Julia, how are you doing now? Hope you have had a good Christmas and are feeling better.

Bennyxp
27-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Howís Benny? The day we left for France, he had to go back to hospital for some test results.

Sorry Julia, I never saw this! Yeah feeling good in myself, but on tablets for the time being... hope you are feeling a bit better

Greg
27-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Glad to see that you are OK, Benny. :sun:

petpixie
28-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Just seen this! I hope you're well on the mend now Julia and you enjoyed Xmas. Come back and join in again soon xx