The New QVC Outlet Store at BIRCHWOOD .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopping jenny

Registered Shopper
I went there yesterday to find a huge bright and airy shop ! It's 40% bigger than the last one and the lay-out is similar to the Shrewsbury store. However there seemed to be a shortage of stock . I came away having bought nothing at all . The jewellery section seems to have shrunk in size . There's just a single counter instead of the three in the old shop .

Perhaps it's early days as it's less than a week since they moved. Has anyone else been there yet ? If so what do you think ?

I've been today spookily enough, just got back actually. I bought quite a few things to be honest, thought it was miles better than before. Lots of stuff being put out so maybe they're building stock up.

I've been today spookily enough, just got back actually. I bought quite a few things to be honest, thought it was miles better than before. Lots of stuff being put out so maybe they're building stock up.

Were the usual scowling vultures there (usually found skulking around the clothes racks giving out evils to everyone who dares to browse):down:

Wish they'd open a store in Northern Ireland in one of the outlet centres. We always miss out :(

No vultures, though to be honest I've never seen any and Ive been many many times. I got some bedding for my little girls room - northern nights in a pink satin stripe for £20 something, a cooks essential every day pan with a foldy downy lid for £13, a patch talking dog for £13 and a set of 7 of those mini torches in different colours for £4 (to split up for 'gifting'... :wink:).
:up:

No vultures, though to be honest I've never seen any and Ive been many many times. I got some bedding for my little girls room - northern nights in a pink satin stripe for £20 something, a cooks essential every day pan with a foldy downy lid for £13, a patch talking dog for £13 and a set of 7 of those mini torches in different colours for £4 (to split up for 'gifting'... :wink:).
:up:

Youve done well :happy:

I live just south of Cambridge, and this region is equally bereft of the luxury of Outlet anything !!!!!!! We are just as hard up as anybody !

Oh SparklyBarbs Im from Northern Ireland too! Wouldn't it be great to have one here? We'll just have to make do with the odd buts & pieces you get in TK Maxx :)
Didn't realise that Latchi, hello, but i've never found anything in TK Maxx. Will maybe have to head to the big
one in the town centre :thinking:

I live just south of Cambridge, and this region is equally bereft of the luxury of Outlet anything !!!!!!! We are just as hard up as anybody !

Brissles - the Freeport outlet mall at Braintree isn't bad but it might be too far east for you. Never been to Hatfield Galleria on the A1 - have heard both good and bad reports.

Other than an M&S outlet the Galleria isn't really an outlet centre, it's more a standard shopping centre. You also have to pay for parking which I never like!

I didnt know there was such things as qvc stores. Is this what happens to returned items?

Didn't realise that Latchi, hello, but i've never found anything in TK Maxx. Will maybe have to head to the big
one in the town centre :thinking:
Havent been to the big one in town, been in the Bow St one loads and have seen kipling and kathy van zeeland in the past, I have also seen toiletries like Decleor in there too, but nothing like the qvc outlets, I would love a good rummage in there ;-)

Hi,

actually, I called in to a TK maxx whilst in germany a couple of weeks ago - noticed a KVZ bag for 20 euros!

Cheers,
karen

Where's Birchwood? I'm guessing near Liverpool? And are the items all returns?

It's near Warrington and the items are either customer returns or end of lines. They do some toiletries and cosmetics but these are not customer returns so the staff told me once.

It's near Warrington and the items are either customer returns or end of lines. They do some toiletries and cosmetics but these are not customer returns so the staff told me once.

Thank you. If it were closer to me, I would definitely visit.

Latest posts

Back