playroom anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Well we havee had numerous presenters with their downstairs cloakroom, (Dawson, Roberts and Greenwood) now we have Claire Sutton announcing that we can put some of the light up snowmen in the playroom. She said her kids would want them in their bedrooms but also in their playroom! Clearly another presenter with a very large house. Just quite how much are these presenters paid? Im just curious how many families have playrooms.

Suttons case, Childrens, I dont imagine Claire would even know about the other, she is so very right and proper, Im surprised she knew how to make the children for the playroom in the first place. I just wish they had a few presenters who lived in the real world. No downstairs cloakrooms and playrooms.

if anyone would have a playroom it would be CS. she talks to us as though we're all in there.

Suttons case, Childrens, I dont imagine Claire would even know about the other, she is so very right and proper, Im surprised she knew how to make the children for the playroom in the first place. I just wish they had a few presenters who lived in the real world. No downstairs cloakrooms and playrooms.

In the real world some people do have cloakrooms and playrooms though...no different when they are flogging something for the garden when not everyone has a garden

My husband`s playroom is the garage. I send him there to play with lawn mowers, cars or broken things. Thing is I can`t find a safety gate large enough to keep him in there ....

They will mention every room known to man if they can get you to envisage whatever piece of tat they're selling in there.

she must know a bit about the other with three kids!

My husband`s playroom is the garage. I send him there to play with lawn mowers, cars or broken things. Thing is I can`t find a safety gate large enough to keep him in there ....

mine too - and the shed!

We have a play-room but since the kids grew up Mr Akimbo uses it as an office, still called "the play room" though. We don't have a downstairs loo and the skylight in the playroom precludes it's conversion.

We live in a little 3 bed semi, nothing grand.

Jude xx

As Claire had a disabled child I imagine she knows very well what the real world is like.

We had a playroom when we were little. Not a big house, we had very small bedrooms, so mum did the little boxroom under the eaves as our playroom. You have to be under 5 foot to stand up straight in it so it worked out quite well. I don't think of a playroom as posh, especially as we still had an outside loo back then!

I didnt know about Calires son nor do I think it was either right or relevant to mention this in this thread. I wasnt criticising Claire alone, they all do it, downstairs cloakrooms, home office, playrooms, craft rooms.!

I didnt know about Calires son nor do I think it was either right or relevant to mention this in this thread. I wasnt criticising Claire alone, they all do it, downstairs cloakrooms, home office, playrooms, craft rooms.!

But a lot of people do have these rooms! I have a downstairs cloakroom and an office/study. My mother in law has a craft room, my sister has a playroom. If I had kids I would probably turn my office into a playroom. You don't have to live in a mansion to have these rooms!

So what if they do mention cloakrooms and home offices etc?

Some people do have those things - selling is all about promoting an image that you can either identify with or aspire to... the presenters are just doing their jobs by mentioning options - is that sooo bad?

Latest posts

Back