anyone else experience this ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
When I try to reply to threads, I get an advert take over the whole screen, so I have to keep repeating what I have wrote - then I get a caption saying Leave this Page ? Stay on this Page ?, so my replies never materialise.

Why is this Graham ?

I get this when I click on notifications (when I have any) and after I have got rid of the advert or survey then the notifications have gone, so I never find out what they were for.

When I try to reply to threads, I get an advert take over the whole screen, so I have to keep repeating what I have wrote - then I get a caption saying Leave this Page ? Stay on this Page ?, so my replies never materialise.

Why is this Graham ?

Happends to me alot aswell when it says leave this page click that and it sends ur message . No ideal why it does that it never used to .

I must say, it is spasmodic, and generally happens when I want to REPLY WITH QUOTE. Glad I'm not on my own on this one.

It is a problem with a number if forums at the moment, it is being worked on by Google as it is thought that is where the problem lies, hopefully we will be back to normal ASAP.

I must say, it is spasmodic, and generally happens when I want to REPLY WITH QUOTE. Glad I'm not on my own on this one.

yes that's when i get it. happens all the time. i have to give up and just post again without the quote.

Latest posts

Back