Extended Christmas gift MBG

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
When does this start, please?
The two items that I ordered November 8 ( for gifts) that arrived this week have a "last return date" showing as early December.
I thought the extended MBG would cover them. :confused:

From previous posts about this, QVC do not show the extended MBG on their invoices, this is all part of "QVC's award winning customer service" LOL

Thank you.
Really confusing when they still put the earlier date on the invoice.

They used to send out invoices from October onwards with a return date of 25th Jan the following year. Maybe they're trying to minimise the returns from people suddenly realising they've gone over budget. They don't really have any way of knowing what has been bought as a present.

Jude xx

I have just received some things I ordered last week and the latest return date is showing as 20th December. I wonder if you have to actually tell the CS person that you are buying the item as a gift to get the extension to 25th Jan showing on the invoice? Odd really, as you say, they always used to put the 25th jan on the invoice. I wonder if any of us will have trouble sending something back after christmas with the lable showing the december latest return date. Hum, I see trouble.

Just send it back and stand your ground!! All you have to point out is the order date, extended mbg. I doubt they'll even ask if it was a gift! And if they do - a simple one word affirmative won't hurt ;) I seem to recall the same happening last year too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If they quibble about their "No Quibble" MBG just tell them you sent an email telling them it was bought as a present...their website contact form has been broken since they launched the new site! Ah! Finally useful functionality from that new web-shite!

Jude xx

I returned the clarisonic bought in November in January last year and I am pretty sure that the invoice only showed a month later as the return date. I had no problems and received a full refund

Anyone know roughly the date in October when it started? I bought something as a present on 22nd October and I am CERTAIN Simon Biagi mentioned the extended MBG which is why I went for it (as I am not sure my other half won't go crazy at me for buying it for him) and I know I wouldn't have if it didn't have the extended MBG, just checked my invoice and latest return date is 01/12/12. Hmm...

Anyone know roughly the date in October when it started? I bought something as a present on 22nd October and I am CERTAIN Simon Biagi mentioned the extended MBG which is why I went for it (as I am not sure my other half won't go crazy at me for buying it for him) and I know I wouldn't have if it didn't have the extended MBG, just checked my invoice and latest return date is 01/12/12. Hmm...
Ring CS and ask them. I think it started before 22october but best to be sure

Latest posts

Back