Jilly Jones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Its her brthday and they came on with a little cake for her. I love it when qvc do this, shows they value their guests. Jilly seems a lovely lady, I much prefer her to the other kitchen Lady Tracy Latch, who seems very Home Economics school teacher, bossy.

Its her brthday and they came on with a little cake for her. I love it when qvc do this, shows they value their guests. Jilly seems a lovely lady, I much prefer her to the other kitchen Lady Tracy Latch, who seems very Home Economics school teacher, bossy.

I missed that ......is Jilly Jones the yoghurt lady?

Was it a small cake or did it just look small? :cake:

She has big hands.

Just an observation.

Jude xx

PS Many happies to all! :cake:

Happy Birthday! BarklySparbs YouAreNaughty! to bring up the StratoCrownAffair! *tee-hee*

Happy Birthday! BarklySparbs YouAreNaughty! to bring up the StratoCrownAffair! *tee-hee*

Thanks snarly, but it wan't my birthday, it was fulhamphil. My big one, which im dreading is in January (gulp)
thanks anyway, and had to get the dig in about the crown he he

Hey BarklySparbs, I forgot to put fulhamphil's name. lol You will sail through the BigDay! And Snarly needs all your wisdom NextSummer! for MyBigDay. Makes me want to HibernateInMyDen. lol x Snarly

Hey BarklySparbs, I forgot to put fulhamphil's name. lol You will sail through the BigDay! And Snarly needs all your wisdom NextSummer! for MyBigDay. Makes me want to HibernateInMyDen. lol x Snarly
Oh yes it was me that was silly, doh LOL.
Yes i'll pass all my wisdom onto you for June isn't it.? Absolutely dreading it . Got two weeks off on hoiday just incase i need it.
Suprise suprise, maybe a weekend away, (not) BarklySparbs x

I imagined you at about 32 Barbs :giggle:

Happy Birthday Phil -how many are you owning up to? :wink:

:song: happy birfday to yoo
happy birfday to yoo
happy birfday dear fulhamphillllllllllllll
happy birfday to yoo

happy birfday to yoo
squashed tomatoes and stew
bread and butter in the gutterrrr
happy birfday to yoooooooooooooo :song: :cake:

yer all babies - my BIG one was last july :smirk: