Charlie Brook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its comes to us all lol. I myself woke up a few days ago with a crepey decolletage which I know just wasn't there when I went to bed the night before lol ;o)

The presenters on Q have more access to the superior quality creams and potions than anyone I would imagine but it just proves that no matter what you use or don't use, when the time comes, you get old - PERIOD.

He is looking older these days but if the clock is not going to stop for him even when he has every new top brand cream ,facial scrub , and serum to try all i can say if it dosent help the qvc presenters "god help the rest of us "

Yes and he goes on and on about how he uses elemis tri enzyme and pro collagen marine cream! In fact what with him using Liz Earle as well as elemis he has a beauty routine to match Alison Young's. Im not fond of Charlie, there is just something about him I cant put my finger on. It comes to the fore sometimes when he is doing beauty, jewellery or bras

Elemis'll have to pay him to say he uses something else if his eyes droop any lower.

Jude xx

He was given Perricone freebies the other month as well. Noticed the eye last night i wonder who had punched him?

He was given Perricone freebies the other month as well. Noticed the eye last night i wonder who had punched him?

Most probably his partner....I saw him touching the knees of one of the lady guests...one of the new range guests, can't remember what she was selling, she had some tight leather or faux leather jeans on, she was attractive.

Most probably his partner....I saw him touching the knees of one of the lady guests...one of the new range guests, can't remember what she was selling, she had some tight leather or faux leather jeans on, she was attractive.

Well he does like to feel the fabrication:thinking::thinking:

Latest posts

Back