Bibi Bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrsmouse

Registered Shopper
Did anyone buy the charm TSV bracelet? It's on secret sales today in a variety of colours - am tempted but don't know if the charms will permanently fall under the wrist due to their weight

I bought it but sent it back as it did just that - my wrist measures 6 1/2 inches and it just kept falling underneath my wrist and it annoyed me I'm afraid. I think if you had a bigger wrist it would be less inclined to do this and would probably be a great bracelet to own. It was nice though and I the plaited leather was really soft and good quality.

If the charms are heavy (which I think they are) and all clustered together (which I think the are) then the bracelet will naturally turn so that the charms are "underneath".

I have worn a bracelet with a single charm on it for years. Different versions but the charm is always underneath. There must be a scientifikal explanation but I don't know it.

If the charms are heavy (which I think they are) and all clustered together (which I think the are) then the bracelet will naturally turn so that the charms are "underneath".

I have worn a bracelet with a single charm on it for years. Different versions but the charm is always underneath. There must be a scientifikal explanation but I don't know it.

.... Gravity?

Did anyone buy the charm TSV bracelet? It's on secret sales today in a variety of colours - am tempted but don't know if the charms will permanently fall under the wrist due to their weight
I have the purple one and wear it every day. The charms do tend to drop under the wrist, but i don't mind that and i love the jangle they make. Would love another and now intrigued to know what this secret sale is....and how do i get to take a look...and maybe spend more money, when really i should be gifting :-(

.... Gravity?

lol ... could well be but I'm thinking its summat far more complerkated like percussive hyperactive locomotion. I haven't a clue I just know that however it starts off it ends up "underneath".

I have the purple one and wear it every day. The charms do tend to drop under the wrist, but i don't mind that and i love the jangle they make. Would love another and now intrigued to know what this secret sale is....and how do i get to take a look...and maybe spend more money, when really i should be gifting :-(

Secret sales is a website - just google it. It's a bit like brand alley. You have to join it. You buy things at a discount and when the sale ends they order from the supplier. It usually takes about 3 weeks for things to turn up but the discounts are so good it's worth it. They use Hermes for delivery and you can pay an annual fee to cover all postage for a year. It sells all sorts of designer brands and their prices are very similar to brand alley. They have quite a few Bibi pieces on there. Good luck!

Having struggled to view the crafting with Steph items due to the bliddy useless new website, and being shown the TSV repeatedly, I bought me a bit of Bibi Bijoux from Secret Sales instead. I'd already viewed the selection as I get their daily sales list. Based on my experience so far the new website has reduced my spending to an all time low. If it is doing the same to other people QVC UK will be going out of business soon if it doesn't improve. It is a spectacular own goal in the increasingly competitive economic climate.

Latest posts

Back